Question regarding weapons

Is it possible to have a weapon (firearm, specificaly) fire in "burst fire" mode (multiple shots per trigger-pull)?

I.e.: Your charater is armed with a millitary-style assault weapon. You hit the key to attack you enemy, and you fire three independent shots instead of just one.

My RPG is gonna have a quasi-millitary feel to it, so being able to do this would increase my game's realism by a bit.

Peace.

------------------
Do not aproach a cow from the front, a horse from the rear, or a fool from any direction.
-Mark Twain

Originally posted by Servack:
**Is it possible to have a weapon (firearm, specificaly) fire in "burst fire" mode (multiple shots per trigger-pull)?

I.e.: Your charater is armed with a millitary-style assault weapon. You hit the key to attack you enemy, and you fire three independent shots instead of just one.

My RPG is gonna have a quasi-millitary feel to it, so being able to do this would increase my game's realism by a bit.

Peace.

I just took a look at linked actions but nothing obvious occured. However, since the three-round burst was specifically designed to fall in a shot group on a single target, I'd treat it as a single weapon hit with a specific graphic and sound.

------------------
everywhere else, it's --
"Nomuse"