Adding new items to old shops

Can a new item created for a PoG plug-in be added into the list of items for sale in the existing shops in the original game?

If so, how does one go about accomplishing this?

If the above is possible, can the item be restricted for sale in only one of the shops?

If so, how does one go about making this happen?

The above two things seem to me to be rather simple tasks, but having read through the manual at least a half-a-dozen times, I can't seem to find anything that will inform me on how to go about doing them. What am I missing? I've, made the item, equiped the player with it, tested the items functions and all is well. Now I just need to find out how to put it up for sale in a merchant outlet in the game. If someone could answer these questions for me, you would have my everlasting thanks. 🙂

------------------
CRH

Ok, I think I can help here:

Go to your list of locations, one should be the name of the shop in question. Edit it and go to the additional menu, find the new item and check it. It should then be available in that shop.

Lots of Luck.

------------------
-TheDarkDragon
If you expect a kick in the balls, and you get a slap in the face, that's a victory.
"(and when all else fails, claim it is heretical, and quote some badly translated passages from an old book like the bible)"-andrew

But if he is doing a plug-in, there is no Shop Location in the list to double click... the file itself doesn't get exported to your project.

(Of course, your method is the correct one when working on your own game).

-Jeff

------------------
Experiences = Integrate( Life, {t, birth, death} )

Originally posted by Paploo:
**But if he is doing a plug-in, there is no Shop Location in the list to double click... the file itself doesn't get exported to your project.

(Of course, your method is the correct one when working on your own game).

-Jeff

That's what I thought I needed to do but as you said, there is no shop location in the list. Perhaps if one buys the CD these files might be included, then again, maybe not 🙂

------------------
CRH