Ahm Beck!!

And that's not the band either. No, I'm an old Ares player, and I've fallen off the board for quite a while... mostly because of the endless waiting for hera. But it's here!!
Joyous of joys, now all must put up with me. But that won't be hard. Really. 🙂

That's all. Continue with your lives.

------------------
Ne Cede Malis Sed Contra Audientor Ito

Yeah, your name certainly rings a bell. Though not in the literal sense, only in the figurative sense. Well, on behalf of all the Australians on this board (I'm probably the only one) welcome back. What have you been doing that has caused your absence from our lovely room?

Sheppo

Welcome back!

------------------
I have a plan so ingenius even an idiot could have devised it. On my command, we will line up our ships and fly straight into the enemy death-cannons clogging them with wreckage.

Stop Exploding you cowards!

You Aren't the real El Spamo. The real El Spamo didn't have an underscore on his name, had more than 4 posts, and since when was he registered this month. Don't get me started on the IP.

I strongly dislike imposters. I strongly dislike you.

------------------
Give a man a match and he'll be warm for an hour... Set him on fire and he'll be warm for the rest of his life.
-Polaris Confederate Recruitmant Theme
StarLance

Answers to your questions!

To slug, I am the real El Spamo, and the underscore because I couldn't get my old account done away with. So my real name is "taken" until I can find the old password. Don't hate me! I'm the real deal! Not imposter.

I've been gone due to boredom schoolwork and job. But now I'm back for a while.

Check that, I've found my old password! Member name is now the same again and the new account should disappear.

------------------
-Semper ubi sub ubi-

Sorry about that, Spamo. I just have to be alert. It's in my job description.

I remember you, it's been a while so welcome back, man. 🙂

------------------
Give a man a match and he'll be warm for an hour... Set him on fire and he'll be warm for the rest of his life.
-Polaris Confederate Recruitmant Theme
StarLance

Quite a while indeed.
I look forward to the plugins.

------------------
Ne Cede Malis Sed Contra Audientor Ito

Welcome back, El Spamo. Us moderators are a little touchy about imposters, as you might have noticed from Slug. But unless you start doing bad things, I think it's safe to assume you're the real thing.

There's a few major plug-ins in the works, which everyone is looking forward to. I'm sure you'll be hearing about those in the future.

In the meanwhile, lie back, relax, and enjoy the camaraderie that is the Ares Webboards.

------------------
Sundered Angel ,
The One and Only

Ares Webboard Moderator, and all-around Nice Guy