Tourney Registration for 9/25/00

Typical registration post. Except this time I would like you to name your netmap and species when you reply to register. Tourney time should be around 9 pm EST, with the tardy bell ringing at 9:30 pm EST. I'll see what creative stuff I can do with the tourney this week.

------------------
-Vegeta
Alter Ego: Erich Blossey
Website: (url="http://"http://www.axis.n3.net")http://www.axis.n3.net(/url)
Email: (url="http://"mailto:AresAxis@aol.com")mailto:AresAxis@aol.com(/url)AresAxis@aol.com

I'm in.

Ok, for race and netmap I'll take... Humans on Rock.

------------------
Lewis,
save yourself the pain,
you'll never get there.
-Radiohead, "Lewis (Mistreated.)"

I'm way outta practice, so I'll probably lose right away. But I'll be there. I'll have pleanty of time to practice before 9/25/00 comes aroud. šŸ˜‰ Salarian, Rock.

------------------
Think Different.

-Admiral Dennis
(url="http://"mailto:admiraldennis@mac.com")mailto:admiraldennis@mac.com(/url)admiraldennis@mac.com

Count me in. I'll be there, I swear!
For me, Gaitori on Scratching Post. See you all in September ;).

------------------
Three Rings for the Elven-kings under the sky,
Seven for the Dwarf-lords in their halls of stone,
Nine for the Mortal Men doomed to die,
One for the Dark Lord on his dark throne
In the Land of Mordor where the shadows lie.
One Ring to rule them all, One Ring to find them,
One Ring to bring them all and in the darkness bind them
In the Land of Mordor where the shadows lie.

-The Lord of the Rings

(This message has been edited by Soldier of Binki (edited 02-25-2000).)

Well, I'm tired of watching these tourneys go on without me. Okay, so I'm on a 68k, and it's nobody's problem but my own that I can't run net ranger, but I think I can kick some net booty just as well as I can kick LAN booty, and no one can deny it until they've played me.

So what do you do? Well, Vegeta, maybe you can lead me like you would lead a blind man. If you have AIM or ICQ, you could hook me up with a competitor and their IP. I would be extremely grateful if I could recieve this aide.

This post has been edited by Aithon : 12 November 2006 - 01:37 PM

I'm in, but I'm afraid I'll forget by the time September rolls around. I've only played netplay twice so far, I'm not too familiar as to which netmap/species I want to be.

Ok, sounds good. September's a long way away-I should be able to play a decent multiplayer by then, and I should also have DSL šŸ˜„

------------------
Once caalaklael, now Pallas Athene
---
Athena, daughter and favorite of Zeus, half sister of Ares, goddess of wisdom and war

Can you try using the newswire for tournament announcements/signups, please?

You actually might get more people that way, too.

------------------
Andrew Welch / el Presidente / Ambrosia Software, Inc.

There. I have weak willpower, as you can see I brought it back. Well, its not the 25th yet so maybe we can work something in the remaining ten days. Although the 25th is a Monday, maybe we can make it the 23rd. (24th for SA, he's 17 hours ahead of Eastern)

------------------

Seeing this post resurrected and those guys brings back memories... (I sound like my grandpa!) I guess I'll take, hmmm..., hold on while I go flip a few coins... Scratching Post... Phew, took me a while to figure out something to randomly give each race a chance... It's humans, so you know. Avatara, would you be willing to host the tourney?

------------------
"I can ail what cures you."

I would...sort of. Maybe one of you older guys should (or at least help) because I haven't been in one before. But I would gladly,if you want me to and if I am able to get on at the time it happens. By the way, when are we going to host it? If its 4PM Mountain (6 Eastern) then both SA and Laguna could get on, but Laguna would have to stay up late... Is that fine, for a time?

Scratching post is nice since Rock is way too big.

------------------

I could take all of u with any race(u have to be the same as me)(No giatori)
So im in!
Whens the date again

------------------
Mag Steelglass, an old friend who aild what cured me many times!
Ā•Ā•Ā•Ā•Ā•Ā•Ā•Ā•Ā•Ā•Ā•Ā•Ā•Ā•Ā•Ā•Ā•Ā•Ā•Ā•Ā•Ā•Ā•Ā•Ā•Ā•Ā•Ā•Ā•Ā•Ā•Ā•Ā•Ā•Ā•Ā•Ā•Ā•Ā•
Kristina Agulara sucks!

I'd take you all on, but unfortunately I can only spend vast amounts of time on the net at weekends so I couldn't make the 25th, which I believe is a Monday.

------------------
I have a plan so ingenius even an idiot could have devised it. On my command, we will line up our ships and fly straight into the enemy death-cannons clogging them with wreckage.

Stop Exploding you cowards!

Lets try the 23rd. (24th for SA, if he wants to play since he is ahead by many time zones)

EMINEM, were human.

Someone please help me with running the Tournament, I would probably mess it up on my own. Laguna, Mag, Slug, SA, Sarg., those are some people I would prefer for help (if they are on during the tourney).

------------------

(This message has been edited by Avatara (edited 09-16-2000).)

Originally posted by andrew:
**Can you try using the newswire for tournament announcements/signups, please?

You actually might get more people that way, too.

The problem is, unfortunately, that noone ever reads the NewsWire.

As for the tourney, I live in California so I would be.... umm... 3 hours ahead? Well the time right now I'm posting this is 3:25.

As for races or maps, I challenge any ECA member (except Eminem, I'm tired of killing him) to a game of Rock/Rock, they can chose the race.

------------------
_After the Alien wars, our civilisation was left in the stone ages. The core worlds were supposedly decimated, yet I cannot shake the horrible feeling that something has survived. _

-Polaris Confederacy Admiral Canaron,
StarLance

Originally posted by Slug:
**As for the tourney, I live in California so I would be.... umm... 3 hours ahead? Well the time right now I'm posting this is 3:25.

3 hours behind Eastern, 20 behind New Zealand. I live in Colorado so its 4:31 right now.

------------------

Laguna, Mag, Slug, Sundered Angel, Sargatanus: Do any of you want to help host? I really need help... (with hosting of course! šŸ˜‰ )

------------------

Host? I have xDSL so sure. I'm I'm not there, I'm dead.
(like my new Sig?)

------------------
Little Johnny was a scientist
Little Johnny is no more
For what he thought was H2O
Was really H2SO4

-Grafitti scrawled on Polaris Confederate Headquarters

Hey, I'll play. I'm abou thte same time as SA, and the same as the olympics, so if you know their time you know mine. I'll play human, gait, ishiman, grolk or cantharan.

Sheppo

------------------
"I stand on a building and throw up my arms to the sky
I swallow my pride and admit that it's not always best to understand the reason why
It's just not the same when you wake up in the morning with a smile on your face
When you know you lied yourself to sleep to make it better"
-Mineral, "Slower"

6pm Eastern time on Saturday 23rd. That sound about right?

------------------
I have a plan so ingenius even an idiot could have devised it. On my command, we will line up our ships and fly straight into the enemy death-cannons clogging them with wreckage.

Stop Exploding you cowards!