Scary...

I just did a routine trash empty, and as I pressed okay, I noticed that the window said 3.8 gigabytes... It was too late. As I pressed stop, there was only 24 k of stuff left.. I hope it wasn't anything important....

------------------
"Fear is the mind-killer. Fear is the little death that brings total obliteration. I will face my fear. I will permit it to pass over me and through me. And when it has gone past me I will turn to see fear's path. Where the fear has gone there will be nothing. Only I will remain." - Muad'Dib

Originally posted by Celchu:
**I just did a routine trash empty, and as I pressed okay, I noticed that the window said 3.8 gigabytes... It was too late. As I pressed stop, there was only 24 k of stuff left.. I hope it wasn't anything important....

Thanks for this fascinating part of your private life...

I hope you didn't delete Coldstone...

------------------
Greetings, all-powerful archmage!
Finally, you have done it again, as it should have been so many years ago, the archmage powerful enough to gain possession of the ultimate spell. Armageddon is a powerful and frightening spell, as devastating to yourself as to mankind. You will no longer be eligible to receive protection from the council. From now on, you are on your own. Good luck, and may your powers be with you.

**I just did a routine trash empty, and as I pressed okay, I noticed that the window said 3.8 gigabytes... It was too late. As I pressed stop, there was only 24 k of stuff left.. I hope it wasn't anything important....

Wow
::nods and smiles politely, unsheaths "gilded club o' topic slaying"::

------------------
...go fall on something sharp.

Originally posted by Dark Madman:
**Thanks for this fascinating part of your private life...

I hope you didn't delete Coldstone...

I did. It was awful. I clicked on the alias, and it came with a 'file not found'. So, final copy is delayed for a couple of weeks, at least.

Hey chill, I know it was spam, I just thought the board needed rejuvenation, as it's been slowing down.

------------------
"Fear is the mind-killer. Fear is the little death that brings total obliteration. I will face my fear. I will permit it to pass over me and through me. And when it has gone past me I will turn to see fear's path. Where the fear has gone there will be nothing. Only I will remain." - Muad'Dib

Hey chill, I know it was spam, I just thought the board needed rejuvenation, as it's been slowing down.

I know you've only got good intentions at heart, and I'm sorry bout you're trash problem, but this really is too OT.

------------------
Ladies and Gentlemen, as you know we have something special for you at
Birdland this evening. A recording for Blue Note Records...

"Actions have reactions, don't be quick to judge, you may not know the hardships people don't speak of,
It's best to step back, and observe with couth, for we all must meet our moment of truth." - (url="http://"http://www.OHHLA.com/anonymous/gngstarr/moment/moment.gsr.txt")Guru(/url)