Orange?

Originally posted by Celchu:
**It has come to pass!

As it was foretold in the visions of saphire, the orange will bring the light of Coldstone to us! Fall to your knees and worship the might that is Ambrosia and Beenox!

ommm.... ommmm..ommmm....

🙂

/me starts dancing ritualistically

hoona igna chowha neha.......ambrosia beenox!!!

------------------
In Nomeni Patri Et Fili Spiritus Sancti
It's not so bad being trendy, everyone who looks like me is my friend.
•Reel Big Fish

Originally posted by Dee:
**Wow. The waiting has been hard on your brains guys. It's about time to release Coldstone!

Dont' worry Dee! By the timeframe mentioned in the thread (url="http://"http://www.AmbrosiaSW.com/cgi-bin/ubb/postdisplay.cgi?forum=Forum48&topic;=000727")here(/url), you've got a couple of years yet. 🙂

Besides, I need a few more weeks to build up a sufficient surplus to buy Coldstone... 😉

-Andiyar

------------------
"Any good that I may do here, let me do now, for I may not pass this way again"

(This message has been edited by Tarnćlion Andiyarus (edited 01-11-2002).)

On the vein of colored software, this was posted to the Max/MSP mailing list some time ago:

i would like to add that actually orange or red microphone cables do sound more analog then blue ones and that the specific sound of msp has much to do with davids black-yellow cables. i strongly recommend coloring the signal patchchords if you want to do serious electroacustic music. green - black usually sounds good for this. but i wonder if this is also true for normal cords in max and how close the connections can be together without any interference ?

keep in mind that the "cables" mentioned in the above rant are completely abstract, metaphors for how processes are linked together.

------------------
People who claim the sky is falling obviously aren't aware the earth is falling, too.
--
"Those who would give up essential liberty, to purchase a little temporary safety, deserve neither liberty nor safety" --Benjamin Franklin.