What I really want to know is...

Is targeting sim to targeting system in evo possible? BTW when I say possible I mean can you do it without too much difficulty... Posted Image

------------------

eh? Do you mean, can a targeting system like in EV be used in Coldstone?

Yup thats what I mean

------------------

no, I don't think it would be possible. However, as usuall, when I us testers get our hands on it, we'll have a go. It would involve setting up a list of all the pictures on the monsters in the map you're in, and when a key was pressed, a picture in the UI would be swapped for the monsters icon. I don't think this would be possible, there's no way of switching round a static pic in the UI, which can't be done quick enough for the purposes if I remeber correctly.

------------------
Ladies and Gentlemen, as you know we have something special for you at
Birdland this evening. A recording for Blue Note Records...

Let's take it back to the concrete streets, original beats and real live MC's...
"I don't know how radical you are or how radical I am. I am certainly not radical enough; that is, one must always try to be as radical as reality itself" - Lenin

Please!

Please say it will work! I need it to!

------------------

Originally posted by Paddy Perring:
**Please!

Please say it will work! I need it to!

Erm...if that's what you want to hear, then yeah, you can do it. Just don't believe everything you read. 😕

------------------
Ladies and Gentlemen, as you know we have something special for you at
Birdland this evening. A recording for Blue Note Records...

Let's take it back to the concrete streets, original beats and real live MC's...
"I don't know how radical you are or how radical I am. I am certainly not radical enough; that is, one must always try to be as radical as reality itself" - Lenin

There's a such thing as making it work. 🆒

------------------
For every beautiful answer there is an even more beautiful question.

Well I not that good at programming. Best I've done is simple plugs for evo

------------------