What now?

Originally posted by Eclipse3D:
**Yeah, I'm leaving this board. I see no point in spending my time in a place were one cant share things and debate with others. The people here are arrogant and rude INCLUDING most of the moderators, which is the main reason why I'm leaving. Call me what ever you want, delete my topics, and see if I care. I will not recommend coldstone to anybody along with any other Ambrosia product because even the mods here aren’t kind to their number one priority, the customers. It hasn't been great and I hope not to see you guys soon.

I hope you're not including myself in this group -- I was supporting you the whole time.

Also, you run into some rabid Mac love here.../me shrugs.

------------------
Fortress of Die Nacht: An upcoming game from Aviary Productions.
(url="http://"http://www.aviaryproductions.f2s.com/downloads.html")Go take a look!(/url)

Originally posted by Eclipse3D:
**The people here are arrogant and rude INCLUDING most of the moderators, which is the main reason why I'm leaving.

Arrogant and rude is demanding a company change its business plan to suit you. It doesnt matter to me or my computers which platform Ambrosia builds for as long as they put out a good product.

and besides the mods are half reason its fun post here. just ask some of the karmic offenders.

------------------
The iMac with the shiny Chrome finish.

Originally posted by an angry "I quit, you guys are no fun" guy:
**Yeah, I'm leaving this board.

Your missing out here. Oh well, your choice

The people here are arrogant and rude INCLUDING most of the moderators

Well that's a universal statement you can't back up.(Not that you'd try to, seeing as how you left.)
So someone deleted your post, so what. I actually thought it was informative, but posting about a program's "competition" is not exactly something you should expect to stay on a board. I think you should chill out.
Moderators: Maybe it's time you locked this subject.

------------------
I'm just your average run-of-the-mill demon possessed, bloodsucking, headhunting, cold-blooded, hot-headed, pyromaniac.
My name is Legion, for we are many.

(This message has been edited by spitfire (edited 10-02-2001).)

Originally posted by straytoaster:

and besides the mods are half reason its fun post here. just ask some of the karmic offenders...**

...like me. 😉

I have seen many webboards in my time, and this is one of the most hostile. I've been lurking here for awhile, and at first I felt like registering, but after reading some of the stuff that was posted, and then nit-picked, and then dismissed by you people, I won't. I will not even get into the treatment of newbies on this board. The sheer rudness and self promotingness of certain individuals si almost sad. If I did ever post, I wouldn't be surprized to see my words deconstructed and bashed. To those few who insist on ruining others' time, please stop being so cynical. And to those others, good luck.

I have seen worse, but I expect better.

I'd love to change everyone's minds, but personally, I find some of the nitpicking annoying myself.

Anyway, I don't see this thread going anywhere but down, so...

One more thing -- if anyone has anything to say, I welcome comments. (url="http://"mailto:sethclaus@aviaryproductions.f2s.com")mailto:sethclaus@aviaryproductions.f2s.com(/url)sethclaus@aviaryproductions.f2s.com