My chronicle

Why is there only 1 reply to my topic? I posted it mainly to get feedback.

------------------

I thought it was awesome. I couldn't really critique it.

------------------
I'm just your average run-of-the-mill demon possessed, bloodsucking, headhunting, cold-blooded, hot-headed, pyromaniac.
My name is Legion, for we are many.

Originally posted by Paddy Perring:
**Why is there only 1 reply to my topic? I posted it mainly to get feedback.

It has been noticed by some people here that anything that people at this board seem to agree with or like just the way it is don't usually reply. Thus, it is very possible that your submitted chronicle was just right, leaving no room for critique(sp?).

posted by spitfire:
I thought it was awesome. I couldn't really critique it.

My point exactly.

I liked the beginning with the main character awakening to a dark dungeon. (I imagine it as a dungeon.)
Seriously, with a beginning like that, the rules aren't limited. Besides, you can make the story unfold as they play, not forcing an eager player to read as much. Your story can go anywhere you want it to.
Was that you who had some preambles you wanted to post? I can't wait to read them. Do they take place before you wake up the first time? 🙂
By the way, do you have a title?

------------------
I'm just your average run-of-the-mill demon possessed, bloodsucking, headhunting, cold-blooded, hot-headed, pyromaniac.
My name is Legion, for we are many.

It always surprises me...posts which have as few as ten replies might have over a hundred views.

------------------
Fortress of Die Nacht: An upcoming game from Aviary Productions.
(url="http://"http://www.aviaryproductions.f2s.com/downloads.html")Go take a look!(/url)

'Was that you who had some preambles you wanted to post? I can't wait to read them. Do they take place before you wake up the first time?'

Yup I do have a long preambles text I'd like to post, problem is, it is just so damn long! And yes this preambles piece is set before you wake up. It is actually a history of the area that the game is set in, how it was founded, the peoples living in the area, stuff like that. Promise to try and get it posted soon but not sure what the reception will be like.

Thanks for the comments, more soon please!

Pad the inscrutable

------------------

(This message has been edited by Paddy Perring (edited 10-02-2001).)