My game

After reading my chronicle (excerpt from my game intro) does anyone feel inspired to help me by doing some graphics (plea for help) for this game

-Pad the Inscrutable

P.S wait till you read the preambles

------------------

if there is the chance of some sort of payment...or....not....I would be willing to help. depending on the workload, send me an email the_maestro69@hotmail.com telling me what kind of graphics etc. you want, if you even care anymore

------------------
•Life is short and hard like a bodybuilding elf - BHG•

Originally posted by Bean *:
**if there is the chance of some sort of payment...or....not....I would be willing to help. depending on the workload, send me an email the_maestro69@hotmail.com telling me what kind of graphics etc. you want, if you even care anymore

I can also help with pixel-art, especially sprite touch-up. And, if your game's graphics are in a style I can do, I might even help make some. Whether or not I get paid(although... 😉 heh. people work harder if they're payed. :rolleyes: ).

**if there is the chance of some sort of payment...

on second thought, screw payment, I'm in it for the pure enjoyment! hehe (plus I'm pretty sure I won't get any reply if I'm asking for money 😛 )
But seriously, if anyone reading this needs any kind of help with graphics or anything, I have lots of spare time (even with school...), so drop me a line

------------------

(This message has been edited by Bean * (edited 09-17-2001).)

**on second thought, screw payment, I'm in it for the pure enjoyment! hehe (plus I'm pretty sure I won't get any reply if I'm asking for money:p )
But seriously, if anyone reading this needs any kind of help with graphics or anything, I have lots of spare time (even with school...), so drop me a line

What kind of graphic work do you do? What software do you use? Any examples?

Saphfire

------------------

Originally posted by saphfire:
**What kind of graphic work do you do? What software do you use? Any examples?

Saphfire

I do a lot of work with Photoshop and Painter...I've recently been trying to get into pixel art (mainly so I could make a nice lookin RPG with Coldstone when it's released). I have some examples, and I was actually thinking about posting somke of my most recent work I've been doing (with an RPG in mind) onto the Coldstone images gallery, but I dunno, I gotta get an angelfire account or something so I can post the image 🙂

------------------

(This message has been edited by Bean * (edited 09-17-2001).)

(quote)Originally posted by Bean *:
**I do a lot of work with Photoshop and Painter...I've recently been trying to get into pixel art (mainly so I could make a nice lookin RPG with Coldstone when it's released). I have some examples, and I was actually thinking about posting somke of my most recent work I've been doing (with an RPG in mind) onto the Coldstone images gallery, but I dunno, I gotta get an angelfire account or something so I can post the image:)

------------------
Fortress of Die Nacht: An upcoming game from Aviary Productions.
(url="http://"http://www.aviaryproductions.f2s.com/downloads.html")Go take a look!(/url)

Bean,

can you send any examples of original work (if you want in) to Patrickmail@another.com, would be v. grateful. And that goes for any one else who wants to help.

-Pad the Inscrutable.

------------------

I would like to use f2s but during the signup process it keeps telling me that something is wrong with the address I typed in, and I know it's correct. So if anyone can tell my what's up with that, it'd be great, then I could finally successfully post those pics I keep trying to post in the gallery, as some of you have tried to view...Thanx for any help with that.

------------------
-Bratt99
Liquid Squid
ProductionsŠ
e-mail: moocowgame@aol.com

Originally posted by Bratt99:
**I would like to use f2s but during the signup process it keeps telling me that something is wrong with the address I typed in, and I know it's correct. So if anyone can tell my what's up with that, it'd be great, then I could finally successfully post those pics I keep trying to post in the gallery, as some of you have tried to view...Thanx for any help with that.

Perhaps you're trying to use a name that has already been reserved by someone else? The error message should give you a good explanation of what is wrong -- read it closely.

------------------
Fortress of Die Nacht: An upcoming game from Aviary Productions.
(url="http://"http://www.aviaryproductions.f2s.com/downloads.html")Go take a look!(/url)