Questions, HELP! :)

ok here are a few questions for experianced users and the devs of coldstone:

1. Do I have to know game coding/programming to use this program?

2. Can I import my own 3D models and textures for those models?

3. Can I import my own images?

4. How "user friendly" is coldstone?

5. Is this software available to the public now? If so, where can I get it (direct link please).

I'm really looking for a game creation program where I dont have to know coding ?(C+++)? and one that I can import my own buildings and characters into. If coldstone can do this I'll buy it today! 🙂

------------------
"Whos your daddy?....I am."

Originally posted by Eclipse3D:
**ok here are a few questions for experianced users and the devs of coldstone:

1. Do I have to know game coding/programming to use this program?

2. Can I import my own 3D models and textures for those models?

3. Can I import my own images?

4. How "user friendly" is coldstone?

5. Is this software available to the public now? If so, where can I get it (direct link please).

I'm really looking for a game creation program where I dont have to know coding ?(C+++)? and one that I can import my own buildings and characters into. If coldstone can do this I'll buy it today! 🙂

1. NO WAY MAN ! With Coldstone, you send all the programming stuff in the trash !!! Then open your Special menu and empty it !!!!!

2. Yes

3. Yes

4. Hell, I'm not sure I really understood what "user friendly" means, but if it means easy-to-use, look at the screenshot, it doesn't seems hard at all and there's even a documentation and, most important of all, a web board !!! 😉

5. Coldstone is still in developpement, but I'm quite sure it will be avaliable soon, very soon !!!

So, you just have to wait for coldstone to be released, then buy it, since it actually create games without all the coding, and allowing to import your own stuff !!!

------------------
Greetings, all-powerful archmage!
Finally, you have done it again, as it should have been so many years ago, the archmage powerful enough to gain possession of the ultimate spell. Armageddon is a powerful and frightening spell, as devastating to yourself as to mankind. You will no longer be eligible to receive protection from the council. From now on, you are on your own. Good luck, and may your powers be with you.

Thanks a lot man, I'll be sure to buy this puppy once its out! In the wait time I'll get started on a story :).

------------------
"Whos your daddy?....I am."

Originally posted by Dark Madman:
::snips insanely wrong information::

1. no.
2. no ( you can use rendered images but not models )
3. yes. ( provided they are in these 3 formats ; jpeg, pict , png )
4. very . ( however the more adept you become at using the software the more advanced your game will be , similar 2 if you had coded ur self )
5. no. ( the only available copies are pre-ambrosia releases and exist in sparce amounts scattered about the web ((do not ask me for it i officially deleted b8.5 )) . they are somewhat rudimentary in comparison 2 what cge has evolved to see the screenshots,movies,and pic of the day at the bottom of this page. )

despite ur gun ho enthusiasm towards the purchase of cge it will not be released 4 some time , however the first sign that hailed its arrival has come ( the release of POG )...therefore you will not buy it today...

... So Says the Chill !Ä„

------------------

"" hustles $5 cd's on the side

Originally posted by chill_rx:
4. very . ( however the more adept you become at using the software the more advanced your game will be , similar 2 if you had coded ur self )

... So Says the Chill !Ä„

without parties of course.
(as with Saphfire's party remark, you don't have to respond to this, it would be disastrous)

------------------
"And that is why you do not slaughter my friends"
~Kayalin, after ripping an enemy in half.

Originally posted by Lorenoth:
without parties of course.
(as with Saphfire's party remark, you don't have to respond to this, it would be disastrous)

:frown:

------------------