Cumulatives items ?

Hey, will it be able to make cumulatives items which can give another one when assembled (Like the Horadrim Cube in Dablo II) ?

------------------
Greetings, all-powerful archmage!
Finally, you have done it again, as it should have been so many years ago, the archmage powerful enough to gain possession of the ultimate spell. Armageddon is a powerful and frightening spell, as devastating to yourself as to mankind. You will no longer be eligible to receive protection from the council. From now on, you are on your own. Good luck, and may your powers be with you.

Originally posted by Dark Madman:
**Hey, will it be able to make cumulatives items which can give another one when assembled (Like the Horadrim Cube in Dablo II) ?

I'd like to answer that, but I can't quite make sense of what you said.
Also, I think it's the Horadrick's Cube, but I'm not sure.

------------------
Heh. I can too spell. Most of the time...
(see title)

Yeah, that's possible. You can set an event that when you use X item on Y item, , both items are replaced with Z item.

Oh yeah, it's Horadric Cube

------------------
Ladies and Gentlemen, as you know we have something special for you at
Birdland this evening. A recording for Blue Note Records...

Let's take it back to the concrete streets, original beats and real live MC's...
"We find it hard to strike a good balance between reality and fun. The reason being? Reality is often not fun." - _pipeline

Originally posted by the Necromicon:

That's what I meant. Oh well. Thanks, I guess.

------------------
Heh. I can too spell. Most of the time...
(see title)

Originally posted by the Necromicon:

Well, in French, it's "Le cube Horadrim" 😄

------------------
Greetings, all-powerful archmage!
Finally, you have done it again, as it should have been so many years ago, the archmage powerful enough to gain possession of the ultimate spell. Armageddon is a powerful and frightening spell, as devastating to yourself as to mankind. You will no longer be eligible to receive protection from the council. From now on, you are on your own. Good luck, and may your powers be with you.

Originally posted by Dark Madman:
**Well, in French, it's "Le cube Horadrim":D

That makes sense, so it DOES translate directly into The Horadrim Cube.

------------------