exe?

rear
if I placed a game finished, do I need to play to still the editor or do make he its own exe file?

thx

------------------
Posted Image

Try wording your question in better english and I might be able to answer, at the moment I'm unable to understand the question I'm afraid. Sorry. :frown:

------------------
Ladies and Gentlemen, as you know we have something special for you at
Birdland this evening. A recording for Blue Note Records...

Let's take it back to the concrete streets, original beats and real live MC's...
"We find it hard to strike a good balance between reality and fun. The reason being? Reality is often not fun." - _pipeline

I understand him. he's asking if ColdStone makes stand-alone games or if it requires the engine to play games.

games made with ColdStone are stand-alone -- you don't need the engine/editor to play your games. you can make .exe files of your games.

------------------
Do not follow me for I may not lead. Do not lead for I may not follow. Do not walk beside me, either. Just leave me the hell alone.
-Jedi

hehe 😄
sorry i know my english is very bad 🙂

hm okay my question!
if i make a game whit the COLDSTONE engine, and the game is released.
and to play this game, i need the editor? or make the editor a own .exe file (autorun file)????????

i hope you understand me now

thx 😄

------------------
Posted Image

oh hehe

thx @ jmitchell

------------------
Posted Image

Coldstone makes standalone games. People will not need the editor to play them.

------------------
People who claim the sky is falling obviously aren't aware the earth is falling, too.

Originally posted by sanehatter:
**Coldstone makes standalone games. People will not need the editor to play them.

Hmm. Now I've got a question. Will players of our games who have Coldstone be able to edit them (with/without our knowledge/permission/etc.) ?
And the same question applies for plugins to games, esp. PoG, although editing people's plugs mightn't be as bad as thier entire games.

------------------
Heh. I can too spell. Most of the time...
(see title)

Originally posted by Deamon:

Originally posted by sanehatter:
**Coldstone makes standalone games. People will not need the editor to play them.

Hmm. Now I've got a question. Will players of our games who have Coldstone be able to edit them (with/without our knowledge/permission/etc.) ?
And the same question applies for plugins to games, esp. PoG, although editing people's plugs mightn't be as bad as thier entire games.

Not without reprogramming it, reading the resources, or cracking your code. Coldstone allows the option of disregarding plug-ins altogether, making publicly accessed plugs, or making password protected plugs (according to last I heard from Andrew).

Saphfire

------------------

Originally posted by saphfire:
**Not without reprogramming it, reading the resources, or cracking your code. Coldstone allows the option of disregarding plug-ins altogether, making publicly accessed plugs, or making password protected plugs (according to last I heard from Andrew).

Saphfire

Ok. That makes sense and puts me at ease. Thanks.

------------------
Heh. I can too spell. Most of the time...
(see title)