Greetings and a question

Hi, I've just registered to the web-board and I want to greet all the peolple out there!
I also have a question:
Does Coldstone support more than one member in the party, like Final Fantasy etc.?
I think not, but it could be an improvement in the next release. 🆒

P.S.: I hope you understand my english 🙂

------------------
--
zzz... Ghigo ...zzz

Originally posted by Ghigo:
I also have a question:
Does Coldstone support more than one member in the party, like Final Fantasy etc.?
I think not, but it could be an improvement in the next release. 🆒

P.S.: I hope you understand my english 🙂

I was hoping this would be possible, also. My dream game includes a party, and I think allowing a party would add versatility and atract more RPG making people.

I believe it has been said that no, it is not possible in the current release and MAY happen in a future version of coldstone IF there is such a version.

In simpler terms: Don't get your hopes up.

------------------
We shall accept payment in a large briefcase. American dollar good for this purpose. LARGE briefcase, remember. -- forge

gah! that's right, new members are being excepted now. time to go through the newbie routines again... 🙂

------------------
Do not follow me for I may not lead. Do not lead for I may not follow. Do not walk beside me, either. Just leave me the hell alone.
-Jedi

Originally posted by Gravitation:
**I believe it has been said that no, it is not possible in the current release and MAY happen in a future version of coldstone IF there is such a version.

I thought of a possible workaround... The problem should be partially resolved by making (if possible) some NPCs follow you everywhere on the map. Yes, they won't partecipate in battles but at least... you have some party members. 😉

------------------
--
zzz... Ghigo ...zzz

(quote)Originally posted by Ghigo:
**Hi, I've just registered to the web-board and I want to greet all the peolple out there!
I also have a question:
I think not, but it could be an improvement in the next release. 🙂

It is almost definate that there are no paries in Coldstone 1 :frown:

Oh yeah,
your english was fine!

------------------
Until POG is out, Cythera is the greatest RPG ever (payout).

yup...no parties on Coldstone. Although when the next beta comes out, I reckon that with some tinkering I could produce something very close.

------------------
Ladies and Gentlemen, as you know we have something special for you at
Birdland this evening. A recording for Blue Note Records...

Let's take it back to the concrete streets, original beats and real live MC's...
"We find it hard to strike a good balance between reality and fun. The reason being? Reality is often not fun." - _pipeline

if you really must have more than one main character to tell your story correctly then I reccommend(too many m's?) making the game switch from one main character to the next, as each tells their story. Maybe some of you have read the Joy Luck Club by Amy Tan? it could be something like that I guess.
This is what I'm planning to do, and I take no credit whatsoever for the idea as it is in no way original : )

oh and I think someone told me that it is in fact possible to do the above mentioned suggestion. right?

------------------
"...But no matter, IÂ’ve found you, and everything is going to be fine now..."