Not Dead =)

Umm..hey all. I've been away for a while but now I'm back. I've been busy with school and PoG but now I have found some more time for Coldstone. I'm not sure if I have the neccesary time to build a complete game, although plug-ins for PoG are in my future. I was wondering, who is still going forward on a game and; do we have a central web site or webring anymore? If not we should take advantage of this lull in activity and get to work on those things.

Its good to be back.

------------------
Apple Computer - The name of microsoft's research and development division
--------------------------------

(This message has been edited by DarkBlade (edited 07-13-2001).)

Welcome Back,

Anyhow I do plan on going ahead ad publishing a game with coldstone (no plugIns for me), and as we all may know
i and the long lost spersonic did attempt to create a central webring, and then--. so anyhow why not just build a page with links to other developers instead of a ring, and if you (meaning who ever might read this) , feel up to it go ahead

------------------
My new site go now,
(url="http://"mailto:ill_a_nois@yahoo.com")mailto:ill_a_nois@yahoo.com(/url)ill_a_nois@yahoo.com

Do you guys think we should maybe have a meeting to discuss the possible creation of a Coldstone Community site? We could have tuturials and advice from people in the know (sanehatter for example) and it might help answer a lot of questions that newbs have.

I'm pretty sure SuperSonic is long dead, and the CGE webring is dead too. In fact, most of the sites on that webring are dead as well. Maybe a webring will become a good idea later on when we have a bigger community of CGE users. But thats just my 2 cents.

------------------
Apple Computer - The name of microsoft's research and development division
--------------------------------

(This message has been edited by DarkBlade (edited 07-14-2001).)

Originally posted by ill_a_nois:
i and the long lost spersonic did attempt to create a central webring, and then--. so anyhow why not just build a page with links to other developers instead of a ring, and if you (meaning who ever might read this) , feel up to it go ahead

Don't bother until Coldstone is finished.

------------------