Coldstone vs. C++

Well, I just wanted you all to know I've spent the last two hours pissing around with trying to move working code from my school to my house, whereupon my different compiler borks with some of the stuff. In short, USE COLDSTONE YOU BLOODY NODDIES!!!

------------------
Will I be the willow or the rod? You decide.

hehe...that's why you should never venture from the house, then you won't ever have to get info from another computer as you will never have used another one!...wait a minute.....that doesn't make sense.

๐Ÿ˜‰

------------------
Ladies and Gentlemen, as you know we have something special for you at
Birdland this evening. A recording for Blue Note Records...

Let's take it back to the concrete streets, original beats and real live MC's...
"We find it hard to strike a good balance between reality and fun. The reason being? Reality is often not fun." - _pipeline

Visual Basic jumps in grabbing C++ by the tail, flinging him deathly towards Coldstone, winning the title of Ambrosia Champion

"hehe...that's why you should never venture from the house, then you won't ever have to get info from another computer as you will never have used another one!...wait a minute.....that doesn't make sense."

---'cept for those of us who plan on having several computers in their home for network rendering, which will eventually lead to several complications through piss-poor networking on my part ๐Ÿ™‚

------------------
Jeremy Woodruff as,
THE WHITE SHADOW

(quote)Originally posted by Jeremy Woodruff:
**Visual Basic jumps in grabbing C++ by the tail, flinging him deathly towards Coldstone, winning the title of Ambrosia Champion

"hehe...that's why you should never venture from the house, then you won't ever have to get info from another computer as you will never have used another one!...wait a minute.....that doesn't make sense."

---'cept for those of us who plan on having several computers in their home for network rendering, which will eventually lead to several complications through piss-poor networking on my part ๐Ÿ™‚

Hell dude, I never see you anymore, it's good to see you post. I haven't been on GR for months...we should get back in the loop sometime.

------------------

Originally posted by theGlueBubble:
**"homey-g" (be true to yourself and who you are)

-29ยฐ
He is here...
::summoned by higher forces bursts through
the portal materializes befre you in new splendor shouts CORNY into your ear ::
::rides back to Valhalla in his phantom gray jeep wrangler::
He is gone ?!?...
+29ยฐ

------------------
Had to change my signature , made me look like a soft punk...speaking of go cop that single By Fatlip: 'What's up FatLip'... SO SAYS THE CHILL!
I shot the sheriff the deputy and head of bank treasury, some mounties in the bounty got a big bounty stressin' me...-MosDef
Setting the record for the most replies/profile updates in a single day...the Chill!

The ironic thing is that you can't bust Chill for spamming now.

Saphfire

------------------

Originally posted by saphfire:
**The ironic thing is that you can't bust Chill for spamming now.

No, but they can bust you... and... oops. ๐Ÿ™‚

...scrambles wildly for something on topic to comment...

Y'know, if you learn Objective C and Cocoa, you won't have problems with portability to/from school, because none of the PCs there will run it. ๐Ÿ™‚ And Interface Builder is a great toy even if you know nothing at all about coding.

------------------
.xrrt n re'hbl ,fvug qnre anp hbl sV

Originally posted by saphfire:
**The ironic thing is that you can't bust Chill for spamming now.

Saphfire

I used to see him a couple times per day, I haven't seen him for a couple months. I think you can excuse me. Chill's spam usually runs in the completely pointless area. And Chill...."homey-g" is something I say just for the hell of it....like I could say that seriously... ๐Ÿ˜›

------------------

Originally posted by theGlueBubble:
**And Chill...."homey-g" is something I say just for the hell of it....like I could say that seriously...:p

::ethereal voice streams from the void::
only if it were apart of who you are and where you come from, even then that phrase is a distorted parody
::silence...has returned to await the coming of CGE::

------------------
Had to change my signature , made me look like a soft punk...speaking of go cop that single By Fatlip: 'What's up FatLip'... SO SAYS THE CHILL!
I shot the sheriff the deputy and head of bank treasury, some mounties in the bounty got a big bounty stressin' me...-MosDef
Setting the record for the most replies/profile updates in a single day...the Chill!

"::ethereal voice streams from the void::
only if it were apart of who you are and where you come from, even then that phrase is a distorted parody
::silence...has returned to await the coming of CGE::"

jesus christ, take the penis out of your ass.

------------------
Jeremy Woodruff as,
THE WHITE SHADOW

Originally posted by Jaegger WoodHump:
**"::ethereal voice streams from the void::
::silence...has returned to await the coming of CGE::"

***** ******(edited for blashemy), take the ***** out of your *** (edited for crude , unimaginative content).

I'm just now seeing this one, Where's a mod, when you need one I don't recall saying anything to JethroWoodSmooth
over there but i'm sure he can get away with this, come on...
First my Karma gets dropped 4 points in one day over one offense,
hell you were going to ban me at -4, I didn't even get a chance to drop to -10
I see how it is though...playin' favorites.

::shrugs it off::

------------------
ย€burned bridges, bruised toes and hurt feelings..3 things commonly left in my wake...
ย€I won't dignify that with a reply...
ย€I do this not out of bitter rage but out of fun... at your expense...
ย€Don't bother I'm not not going to read it anyway...

respect goes where respect's deserved

------------------
Jeremy Woodruff as,
THE WHITE SHADOW