Periphial/GamePad...gamesprocket support?

::looks at his trusty iChock controller, has a puszzled face::
Think I could use one of these in my game(s).

Is ther going to be support for joy pads and sticks inthe CGE system....

::goes back into 'thinker' pose ::

------------------
Had to change my signature , made me look like a soft punk...speaking of go cop that single By Fatlip: 'What's up FatLip'... SO SAYS THE CHILL!
I shot the sheriff the deputy and head of bank treasury, some mounties in the bounty got a big bounty stressin' me...-MosDef

I kinda doubt it :frown:

------------------
The greatest author: Douglas Adams 1952-2001

Actually, I remember Andrew saying that the engine could support peripherals. So yes, unless something has changed.

Saphfire

------------------

good to know

(This message has been edited by ill_a_nois (edited 06-12-2001).)

Coldstone won't support Input Sprocket, because OS X is incompatable with Input Sprocket. I remember Andrew saying something to the effect of, "If Apple would support their own software, we'd support it too."

As for perhipherals, I'm not sure what the official word is, but I've had good luck with my Gravis Gamepad and USB Overdrive with games that aren't compatable with InputSprocket.

------------------
People who claim the sky is falling obviously aren't aware the earth is falling, too.

Originally posted by sanehatter:
**Coldstone won't support Input Sprocket, because OS X is incompatable with Input Sprocket. I remember Andrew saying something to the effect of, "If Apple would support their own software, we'd support it too."

As for perhipherals, I'm not sure what the official word is, but I've had good luck with my Gravis Gamepad and USB Overdrive with games that aren't compatable with InputSprocket.

::an ethereal mist slithers through a crack in the wall::

No Sprockets!!, better head on over to macgamefiles and download usboverdrive , thanks for the heads up

::dissapates::

------------------
Had to change my signature , made me look like a soft punk...speaking of go cop that single By Fatlip: 'What's up FatLip'... SO SAYS THE CHILL!
I shot the sheriff the deputy and head of bank treasury, some mounties in the bounty got a big bounty stressin' me...-MosDef
Setting the record for the most replies/profile updates in a single day...the Chill!

I'm so bored of posting on this board I'm taking a good 1month break, and wait and see what develops on this board...
it's been fun...see you in july...

:: teleports to Chicago where his favorite chair and PS2 await him, this is truly Valhalla ::

------------------
Setting the record for the most replies/profile updates in a single day...the Chill!