Cost?

Hi! I love the look of this Coldstone and I was wondering how much it's going to cost... I would be prepared to pay up to Ł50 for it, maybe more... But, is it going to be time-disabled, or save-disabled, or what? Do we get to try before we buy? Believe me, I want this as much as everyone else, I just want to know what we get before we buy it.

------------------
G4, the faster computer.
(url="http://"http://www.ziggadon.f2s.com")The Ziggadon Plug-in Web Site(/url) is growing, comments needed.

Originally posted by Sean2000:
**Hi! I love the look of this Coldstone and I was wondering how much it's going to cost... I would be prepared to pay up to Ł50 for it, maybe more... But, is it going to be time-disabled, or save-disabled, or what? Do we get to try before we buy? Believe me, I want this as much as everyone else, I just want to know what we get before we buy it.

-29°
::materializes in a blue haze::
Actually from what I can, remember from ancient days, it's distribution-disabled and if you do anyway a nasty lawsuit will haunt you forever as a Fury to your psyche, or it might have changed.
The registration is in US$, which of course means you wouldn't have to pay so much.
Sorry you'll have to wait till after the beta tests (how much longer) conclude and the marketting campaign kicks up...

Ooops...look at the time, looks like one of the mods is coming to say his piece and lock this topic down...

...SO SAYS THE CHILL!
+29°
::stiffens, shatters, dissapates::

------------------
"...hey don't I drop to -10 before I get banned."
"Illinois, I can use IP's from Hawaii, besides its summer I travel"
I, The Chill! hereby do agree to abstain from all predatory actions on said ambrosia board,sorry about that brenty"

Hasn't this been asked like a billion-trillion times?

------------------
The greatest author: Douglas Adams 1952-2001

Yes, it has been asked a million times, and the answer is:

We don't know yet.

Pricing information will be made available when it is made available, and not a second sooner.

------------------
People who claim the sky is falling obviously aren't aware the earth is falling, too.