Food and Rations

Will there be a set system for food and rations or will I be able to set my own.

...Just a thought.

------------------
The greatest author: Douglas Adams 1952-2001

You will be able to set your own.

Saphfire

------------------

Originally posted by Beeblebrox:
**Will there be a set system for food and rations or will I be able to set my own.

...Just a thought.

Yeah well about setting my own can I set my own to off, I hope its m=not a mandatory feature
if you've ever used SWORD DREAMS, then you know what I mean and all of its enforced "features", more like restrictions...

------------------
::beep::Hi, The Chill no longer reads his email and is in fact undergoing the process of shutting it down...so if you have any angry word please direct them at the person next to you 'cuz they're the only one who'll hear you...bye::beep::

It's not mandatory, you don't have to use it at all.

Saphfire

------------------

Will there be a set system for food and rations or will I be able to set my own.
imagine the possibilaties.... you could set different food levels for each character, Fat Halflngs could eat three times as much as the other players!

------------------
(i) The Dursleys had not changed much in the ten years that had passed, the only thing that was different was the pictures on the wall. Before, they looked like a pink beach ball wearing different colored bobble hats. (i)

(This message has been edited by bobblehat (edited 06-04-2001).)