IM BACK!!!!!!!! at least if my question is yes that is.....

Hello all! As i was weeping over my loss of CS, a good friend of mine said that maybe a MAC emulator might work? PLZ oH PLZ SAY IT WILL!!!!!!!!!!!! for all the windows users out there plz say yes................

OH and my note before, I apoligize for that immensly, I read the message a couple hours later and couldn't help but laugh, I sounded like Happy Gilmore....Oh well what ya going to do? Oh and im 15..for all you "WELL I GUESS HES SO DAMN IMMATURE!"

🙂 Its all good!

------------------
Yes my frige is running..why?, oh OH MY GOD ITS ESCAPED AGAIN!

HATE MAIL!????!?!? NO NO NO PEOPLE MY MOTHER IS OPENING THE MAIL AND SEEING SOME OFFENCIVE STUFF!..........ESPECIALLY WITH THE SEX TOYS? WHO IS THIS GUY?

I don't think MACs bad, I just prefer WINDOWS, but id be hellapissed if all really good games came out on MAC and not windows...I FEEL YOUR PAIN MAC PPL!

(This message has been edited by Brent Wallace (edited 06-03-2001).)

Originally posted by Brent Wallace:
**Hello all! As i was weeping over my loss of CS, a good friend of mine said that maybe a MAC emulator might work? PLZ oH PLZ SAY IT WILL!!!!!!!!!!!! for all the windows users out there plz say yes................

There is a possibility, albeit a low one, that you might be able to emulate coldstone. The requirements for running such emulators at any decent speed are stiff, however, and if you've got a processor any slower than a ghz i wouldn't expect much. (Will coldstone be available for 68k? That's the real question here)

------------------
We shall accept payment in a large briefcase. American dollar good for this purpose. LARGE briefcase, remember. -- forge

I don't think you can get any Mac PowerPC emulators, and Coldstone requires a PowerPC, so no, you will not be able to run Coldstone. And spam like you did before, and you will be sorry.

------------------
Ladies and Gentlemen, as you know we have something special for you at
Birdland this evening. A recording for Blue Note Records...

Let's take it back to the concrete streets, original beats and real live MC's...
"We find it hard to strike a good balance between reality and fun. The reason being? Reality is often not fun." - _pipeline

Andrew stated in a previous post that Mac emulation would not work for Coldstone's requirements.

Saphfire

------------------

Brent, cut down on the caps and exclamation marks.

------------------
I realize that I am on the lower slopes of the mountain. I have crested the easiest, and as I gaze with hope upwards, I know that discipline will be needed to reach the highest peaks of understanding. This is my goal.

Originally posted by Brent Wallace:
**Hello all! As i was weeping over my loss of CS, a good friend of mine said that maybe a MAC emulator might work? PLZ oH PLZ SAY IT WILL!!!!!!!!!!!! for all the windows users out there plz say yes................

OH and my note before, I apoligize for that immensly, I read the message a couple hours later and couldn't help but laugh, I sounded like Happy Gilmore....Oh well what ya going to do? Oh and im 15..for all you "WELL I GUESS HES SO DAMN IMMATURE!"

🙂 Its all good!

Frankly, you're friend is a dumbass, seeing as how thir is no such thing as a competent PPC emulator, you're screwwed so you might as well
go get graa ---->graalonline.com
rpgmaker
rpgtoolkit
so go to it with you happy go lucky binary bomb (PC)

------------------
I'm that man that squats out of jeeps and vans, jump from rof to roof on the TV cam....

Originally posted by chill_rx:
**Frankly, you're friend is a dumbass, seeing as how thir is no such thing as a competent PPC emulator, you're screwwed so you might as well
go get graa ---->graalonline.com
rpgmaker
rpgtoolkit
so go to it with you happy go lucky binary bomb (PC)

This doesn't mean much from a guy who acts not too entirely unlike him... maybe you two should be buddies.

------------------
We shall accept payment in a large briefcase. American dollar good for this purpose. LARGE briefcase, remember. -- forge

Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm........Well thats it.....its all over......MY LIFE IS not over hehehe Well whatdda going to do....Ill try tis GRAA thing a migic but hell....If CS is good enough and is a hit...then maybe It will transport over to WIN.....Well looks like mastersword for me (Its a RPG+FPS Mod for HL) If ya wanna get it go here
(url="http://"http://mastersword.n3.net")http://mastersword.n3.net(/url)

FAREWELL OH CS!!!!!!!!! AND GOODLUCK!

------------------
Yes my frige is running..why?, oh OH MY GOD ITS ESCAPED AGAIN!

You know, Brent, you could get a Power Mac capable of running Coldstone for a few hundred bucks on eBay. If you did that, you'd also have access to ALL of Ambrosia's games. (Good enough incentive for me :))

------------------
You're never too old to be a Super Mario fan.

YES!! best idea to buy an old PPC on somethin like eBay or perhaps even a used computer store. and old 604e or G3 would work well, i'm sure..and then you could go on to apps like photoshop...(that would actually WORK and not crash all the time) and painter and such..mm...can't you just see it? sittin there, workin programs that work 9well...98% of the time anyways...just don't have 8 programs open at once on a 604 hoo boy...)
but, if you're into CS as much as you sem (brent) then you should put forth the exta money and buy a mac..seriously...totally worth it (that is, if he reads this..if not...any other PC users..hey...think about it.)

------------------
A self important human once said "Sometimes a cigar is just a cigar" but in the case of the (rocket launcher) you have one majorly explosive cigar!

Originally posted by Gravitation:
**This doesn't mean much from a guy who acts not too entirely unlike him... maybe you two should be buddies.

...and maybe you should trip and fall on a rusty nail...
not a very good suggestion is it, ...::shaking head with a look of condescension:: noooo...
and to you lil' Brenty ,

(irrelevant semi-obscene stuff edited out by sane)

I would like to qoute a line of , my favorite poet... Bill Gates ( Iknow , boo hiss)...
I 've heard him say this a thousand times to every mac owner and i think this applies to you and your mac/windows CGE
software dilemma...

SCREW YOU, MAN !

you have plenty of choices and coming from some onewith a pc wiht almost limitless software access it sounds really small to come over to ambrosia and whine about you ,not getting cross-platform for one app, the most complete solution easy solution to game creatiion on the mac....
you know what brenty its a cold World....
... S o S ays T he (b)C
hill!

------------------
I'm that man that squats out of jeeps and vans, jump from roof to roof on the TV cam....

(This message has been edited by chill_rx (edited 06-04-2001).)

(This message has been edited by sanehatter (edited 06-04-2001).)