Farewell Oh CS :(...............

Unfortunatly of the past few post I have had to stop waiting and hopeing for CS, I didn't know that they said the Cross-Platform thing wouldn't work and I didn't know I had to pay, Im a PC user not a mac user and maybe why these MAC games are so rare is because MAC is not the best OS, I don't know but maybe MAC users should make there own games rather than complain that windows gets all of the best stuff....but now that my CS days are over and my Ambrosia Board name is useless im gonna Curse my ass off.......

**** **** DAMN **** MOTHER****ER **** GOD ****ER DAMN(sorry for the repeats) **** HOLY ****ING WHITE MAN SON OF A BITCH **** LICK ANAL ASS ****ER DONKEY BLOW JOBER(last one I made up) WElll thats it and fare the well!

------------------
Yes my frige is running..why?, oh OH MY GOD ITS ESCAPED AGAIN!

sigh... 12 yr olds.

Well I can't say I'll miss him.

I'd write some evil response about why mac gamers are making their own games after all, but he wouldn't read it. Do we have his email?

badger@powerup.com.au

send all hate emails and other things to make brenty feel bad to that address.

wow. they really teach them aussies how to curse well! (and young, too!) I'm impressed anyway, though I couldn't understand what he was trying to say most of the time... oh well. I'll miss him anyway. he had some fire in his belly.

------------------
Do not follow me for I may not lead. Do not lead for I may not follow. Do not walk beside me, either. Just leave me the hell alone.
-Jedi

Well, that was incredibly immature. I'll be just locking this, so others can see how not to act.

------------------
I realize that I am on the lower slopes of the mountain. I have crested the easiest, and as I gaze with hope upwards, I know that discipline will be needed to reach the highest peaks of understanding. This is my goal.