Strategy

Is it possible to make the player look like a building and use creature summoning spells so that the game would work like a real-time strategy game?

------------------
"Let´s not bicker and argue about who killed who.
This is supposed to be a happy occasion."

Hm...interesting idea, although I don't think it would be possible to get the level of control over your units with Coldstone. I did think about trying to make a strategy game, but after an hour of theorizing (one night while a bit stoned) and two hours playing around with Coldstone's events engine (sober, the next day), I decided it was possible.

------------------
Ladies and Gentlemen, as you know we have something special for you at
Birdland this evening. A recording for Blue Note Records...

Let's take it back to the concrete streets, original beats and real live MC's...
"We find it hard to strike a good balance between reality and fun. The reason being? Reality is often not fun." - _pipeline

You can make the characters look like whatever you want them to. Weather they're a human, an alien, a starship, or anything at all!
About summoning spells. These would be no different from ordinary spells, you would just have to get a tad bit creative on the graphics.
Now for My question.
I've seen the 'create a spell' table on the CS screenshots page, and there weren't many elements to choose from. Can you design you own element for a class of spells. And while your at it, can you change the names of elements that are already there?

------------------
"Sataned HAM!!! The only HAM endorsed by the dark lord himself!!!"