Will it be possible to make an online game?

I think it would be really cool to be able to make online games with cold stone. Does anyone know if that would be possible?

------------------

not with the initial release. I honestly have no ideas if this is planned for future versions, however I personally seriously doubt it. Online RPGs require a completely different kind of engine structure from standalone ones.

------------------
People who claim the sky is falling obviously aren't aware the earth is falling, too.

...even though it would be insanely cool. 🙂

------------------
The peace that I search for eludes me. I search for it when the sun comes up, and the setting sun finds me the same. I do not know when I will find what I am looking for.

Hehe yeah!
But it'll be damn hard to make..

------------------
-Small Member ( Grr )

Originally posted by Black Beard:
**Hehe yeah!
But it'll be damn hard to make..

So hard to make, in fact, that they probably won't make it possible in later versions. Though, if there is enough demand for it, and if the internet makes things easier for networked games, the chance will rise...

------------------
"When a bomb starts talking about itself in the third person, I get worried." --Tom Paris

well, then there's also the little issue about server hosting for a MMORPG. or maybe you could play head to head? seems a little pointless for an RPG engine, if you ask me. oh well. I doubt that there will be an online release of CS anyway. that's just beyond the scope and intent of the product.

but it would be cool...

------------------
Do not follow me for I may not lead. Do not lead for I may not follow. Do not walk beside me, either. Just leave me the hell alone.
-Jedi