Animals? Any Animals?

Does anyone know if there will be nice animals in villages and stuff? Not mean animals but nice ones that are like villagers (except you can't talk to them). Ones that you can slaughter if you get bored...

------------------
Once The MadCat roamed
Now Metzen rules
One MadCat all alone

Yes, ColdStone should be able to do this. I'll stake my reputation as "guy who rarely ever posts" on that one.

Originally posted by MadCat:
**Does anyone know if there will be nice animals in villages and stuff? Not mean animals but nice ones that are like villagers (except you can't talk to them). Ones that you can slaughter if you get bored...

of couse,all you have to do is create them as NPC's with no dialog and just some hp and ta-da...cattle.

------------------
unseen...
unwanted...
unlawful...
undead...

**Does anyone know if there will be nice animals in villages and stuff? Not mean animals but nice ones that are like villagers (except you can't talk to them). Ones that you can slaughter if you get bored...

{A mouse enters.}
Or, if its a small, stationary animal(like birds looking for worms), you could probably make an animated tile(or whatever its called), but then you couldn't slaughter them.
{The mouse leaves.}

------------------
Guilt, fear, and mass insanity...three cheers for forge!!!
If you don't care where you are, then you aren't lost.
A diplomat is someone who can tell you to go to hell and make you happy to be on your way.

Poo. I was hoping for a slaughter fest. Oh well... 😉

------------------
Once The MadCat roamed
Now Metzen rules
One MadCat all alone

**Poo. I was hoping for a slaughter fest. Oh well...;)

{A mouse enters.}
You could still to the npc thing suggested for a slaughterfest.
By the way: does anyone want to be in my "Persons of the Ambrosia SW webboard" plug-in for EV?
{The mouse leaves.}

------------------
Guilt, fear, and mass insanity...three cheers for forge!!!
If you don't care where you are, then you aren't lost.
A diplomat is someone who can tell you to go to hell and make you happy to be on your way.

Originally posted by Mouse:

**Poo. I was hoping for a slaughter fest. Oh well...;)

{A mouse enters.}
You could still to the npc thing suggested for a slaughterfest.
By the way: does anyone want to be in my "Persons of the Ambrosia SW webboard" plug-in for EV?
{The mouse leaves.}

Of course I'll need to have certain equipment/skills/spells though... certainly all ice and dark attacks(apparition)...snwballs,and some kind of drain spell should do...

------------------
unseen...
unwanted...
unlawful...
undead...

nice. I'm all for being in a plugin

------------------
Do not follow me for I may not lead. Do not lead for I may not follow. Do not walk beside me, either. Just leave me the hell alone.
-Jedi

Originally posted by jmitchell:
**nice. I'm all for being in a plugin

Then read my topic on it in EV b&b;, then post the approriate info. Don't post it here, 'cuz then I'll have to search for it, or I might forget that you even wanted in.

------------------
Mouse's law: If you try to make a topic to spam in, you lose karma.