Interesting...

Cotton Mouse, I think you'd better sit down for this.

It would seem that Laguna has been made to fourth and final moderator. A good choice; he was one of my recomendations. Congratulatsions Laguna, now yuo too can get flooded with all the "I'm stuck on this level"/"give me cheats!"/"my plug sucks-help me out" emails.

Originally posted by Sargatanus:
**Cotton Mouse, I think you'd better sit down for this.

It would seem that Laguna has been made to fourth and final moderator. A good choice; he was one of my recomendations. Congratulatsions Laguna, now yuo too can get flooded with all the "I'm stuck on this level"/"give me cheats!"/"my plug sucks-help me out" emails.**

Thanks Sargatanus...I need you and everyone else to understand I did not set out to ruin Cottom Mouse's day. I think I need to find him and talk to him personally.
I was about to post an explanation or whatever but then I thought....why would I need to do that? I have done nothing wrong. I had no apparent competion for this position and thats it. Here's a tip, 'if you want something, you have to get it yourself'.

------------------
I have a plan so ingenius even an idiot could have devised it. On my command, we will line up our ships and fly straight into the enemy death-cannons clogging them with wreckage.

Stop Exploding you cowards!

(This message has been edited by Laguna (edited 08-31-2000).)

Im staying out of this little battle but i worn u if cotten or slug leave as a cause of this i quit!

------------------
ITS HERE ARES WEBBOARD ONE HOTLINE(for more detales go to the topic called its here and read it)!
(if this Sarilian Carriers a-rocken dont come a-knoking)
(1-2-3-the devels after me-4-5-6-hes always throwing sticks-7-8-9-he misses every time)
(Devels Shack)
E |/| I || E |/

Too late. Cotton Mouse has already left.

------------------
I do not suffer from insanity
I enjoy every minute of it

-Cantharan Commodore za'Grom
After the capture of Earth