Cost

About how much will Coldstone cost? I ask because with the release Game boy advance and the game cube i'm running short o' cash

------------------
Once The MadCat roamed
Now Metzen rules
One MadCat all alone

Originally posted by MadCat:
**About how much will Coldstone cost? I ask because with the release Game boy advance and the game cube i'm running short o' cash

<A mouse enters, sets up a pot full of catnip, then speaks.>
My guess would be close to $80(U.S.A. dallars). But I have no facts to support that reasoning. The price could vary up to $60 either way. But don't quote me on this, I'm just guessing.
<The mouse leaves.>

------------------
Always remeber to pillage BEFORE you burn!
Idiot - A member of a large and powerful tribe, whose influence in human affairs has always been dominant and controling.
There has been an alarming increase in the number of things you know nothing about.

Originally posted by Mouse:
My guess would be close to $80(U.S.A. dallars). But I have no facts to support that reasoning. The price could vary up to $60 either way.
(/B)

I don't think it would be that high. My guess is $30-40

This post has been edited by Patrick : 25 September 2007 - 02:55 PM

Originally posted by Patrick:
**I don't think it would be that high. My guess is $30-40

As I said, it could vary up to $60 either way. But you're probably right. $30-$40 would be more accurate.

------------------
Always remeber to pillage BEFORE you burn!
Idiot - A member of a large and powerful tribe, whose influence in human affairs has always been dominant and controling.
There has been an alarming increase in the number of things you know nothing about.

Thanx 🙂
I think it'll be 30-50$

------------------
Once The MadCat roamed
Now Metzen rules
One MadCat all alone

I think it would be a good idea to make the editor freeware and have Ambrosia charge for licenses to distribute games (which, presumably, they will be doing anyway). Granted, they will make less money, but, this way, no one puts down $80 on a game editor, and then loses interest or has the development team fall apart on them.

------------------

Originally posted by edgecrusher:
**I think it would be a good idea to make the editor freeware and have Ambrosia charge for licenses to distribute games (which, presumably, they will be doing anyway). Granted, they will make less money, but, this way, no one puts down $80 on a game editor, and then loses interest or has the development team fall apart on them.

::laughs in thunderous waves::
-29(no degrees I'm using a PC :mad: )
He is here...

I am here to inform you of the fact that you,and the rest of the new comers, are dead WRONG.

• However it is like this... The entire engine is shareware, the original fee(when I registered, 😛 ) was $30 dollars.

• the cost to distribute games is free , that's one of the underlying reasons this thing is so popular, that's part of the original Beenox Deal. (Don't forget who's running this show)

+29

::Laughing resounds to a soft whisper::
He is gone...?

------------------
unseen...
unwanted...
unlawful...
undead...

This topic seems pointless. Lock it and move on.

------------------
Apple Computer - The name of microsoft's research and development division
--------------------------------
Make sure you visit the Coldstone Hotline Server run by GlueBubble. The IP is: