Day and Nights in CS?

IM wondering will there be a timer like a day and Night thing sort of like BG..and ultima etc....BTW - I geuss I should be more polite on these boards...

------------------
Yes my frige is running..why?, oh OH MY GOD ITS ESCAPED AGAIN!

(This message has been edited by Brent Wallace (edited 02-27-2001).)

(This message has been edited by Brent Wallace (edited 02-27-2001).)

(This message has been edited by the Necromicon (edited 02-27-2001).)

death_himself is banned from Ambrosia's boards at this point in time.

------------------
And so the problem remained; lots of people were mean, and most of them were miserable, even the ones with digital watches. Many were increasingly of the opinion that they had all made a big mistake in coming down from the trees in the first place. And some said that the trees had been a bad move and that no one should ever have left the oceans. - Douglass Adams

He is here...

what's going on, what's with the edit by brent twice, and then by necro, and what is kestrel talking about?
is brent wallace Death?

------------------
unseen...
unwanted...
unlawful...
undead...

Originally posted by chill_rx:
**He is here...

what's going on, what's with the edit by brent twice, and then by necro, and what is kestrel talking about?
is brent wallace Death?

NO NO NO..IM NOT THAT MORON...i only stated that death should....well get something out. 🙂

BUT STILL NOBODY ANSWERED MY QUESTION!!!!

(that's how you quote properly -Glue)

------------------
Yes my frige is running..why?, oh OH MY GOD ITS ESCAPED AGAIN!

(This message has been edited by theGlueBubble (edited 02-28-2001).)

Let me see if I can't clear this up a bit.
Day or Night? Possibly, you may be able to make the brightness dim to a grayscale every... 8min or so. As well as reducing the chance to hit ratio. (darkness, hard to see, get it?)

Kestrel said that death was banned in response to Brent noting that he should be more polite because the mods (like Kestrel's alto-ego) aren't afraid to ban offenders (or in this case, galactic scourge and the like)

------------------
-TheDarkDragon
Who am I? I am the darkness which lies within your soul. I lie between Good and Evil. I am the Dark Dragon Within. Fear Me.
Always capitalize Dragon, or you'll find yourself as a pile of ash.

see my recent topic I have a similar question...

------------------
unseen...
unwanted...
unlawful...
undead...

I'll answer your question Brent wallace SLC born 1986 likes: rugby league, women (if he can), games, the odd MATT REILLY BOOK, fantasy stuff, etc has a round head and looks like a MOLE

You smell like cheese, hello 😄

------------------
Grammar costs nothing and is no weight to carry around

Good idea, brent! They better have that in the full version or it won't be as realistic. 🆒