THANK-YOU..is that so hard

I FOR 1 WOULD LIKE TO THANK AND ENCOURAGE THE BEENOX TEAM AND THE COLD STONE PRODUCTION.....i mean, come on every day rattled with "with this do this?" how? why?
Thank-you Andrew and the rest of you guys.....Keep up the good work

------------------
Yes my frige is running..why?, oh OH MY GOD ITS ESCAPED AGAIN!

I too, think Ambrosia and Beenox are doing a great job. I have been faithful to Ambrosia ever since Escape Velocity and have been following the Coldstone Game Engine and Beenox since before Ambrosia ever took it up. I encourage them to keep up the good work, although thanks is not so easily obtained, since I have yet to see a product. The only ones as of now, who could really thank them, in my opinion, are the beta teams. When Coldstone finally comes out, and I am satisfied with the product, I will greatly thank both parties for their commendable efforts. Until then, I will continue to offer opinions and suggestions. After all, interest is the highest form of gratitude.

~Saphfire

------------------

::steps out of a shadow on the western wall::

I too have been a loyal poster and follower of CGE since it rested solely in Dee's hands...

coughturnbased forevercough

::runs into the shadows,dissapates::

------------------
unseen...
unwanted...
unlawful...
undead...

Yeah, that's right, come on all happy people out there, let's THANK Beenox and Ambrosia

THANK YOU GUYS !!!!

Yeah thanks to the Beenox team. However I will not thank those ****ing moderators or those ****ing administraters, the only reason Ambrosia is good is because it puts a big name on otherwise unknown games you ****ing ambrosia guys do nothing but make the games well known and sit on your ****ing backsides raking the ****ing cash in :eek: yeah don't be so suprised you ****ing smilie. Go beenox :). god I hate all of you ****ing people. AYE

------------------
dead

dude, chill out.

I'll wait to see the finished product before I start throwing out any gratitude. I like to have first hand knowledge of what I'm thanking someone for. I will, however, thank Ambrosia for its previous works and hope that it keeps up the stunning level of quality that it has shown in the past, now that it is undertaking steadily larger projects. I would have that same faith in Beenox, but I have never used one of their products before, so I have nothing to base that on.

(edited for spelling)
------------------
Do not follow me for I may not lead. Do not lead for I may not follow. Do not walk beside me, either. Just leave me the hell alone.
-Jedi

(This message has been edited by jmitchell (edited 02-26-2001).)

well, death has approached the karma ban point. My advice death, go away, grow up 10 years, then maybe come back and be slightly more polite. swearing just makes you look dumb and less credible.

Thanks to Beenox and AmbrosiaSW.

------------------
Apple Computer - The name of microsoft's research and development division
--------------------------------
Make sure you visit the Coldstone Hotline Server run by GlueBubble. The IP is:

Originally posted by Brent Wallace:
**I FOR 1 WOULD LIKE TO THANK AND ENCOURAGE THE BEENOX TEAM AND THE COLD STONE PRODUCTION.....i mean, come on every day rattled with "with this do this?" how? why?
Thank-you Andrew and the rest of you guys.....Keep up the good work

I agree, go Ambrosia! Go Beenox!

------------------
To Escape Velocity: Nova and Beyond!
--------------
Millennium. Its coming, prepare for it.
Coming to the (url="http://"http://www.ambrosiaSW.com/games/ev/chronicles.html")EV Chronicles(/url).

Originally posted by jmitchell:
I'll wait to see the finished product before I start throwing out any gratitude. I like to have first hand knowledge of what I'm thanking someone for. I will, however, thank Ambrosia for its previous works and hope that it keeps up the stunning level of quality that it has shown in the past, now that it is undertaking steadily larger projects. I would have that same faith in Beenox, but I have never used one of their products before, so I have nothing to base that on.
(edited for spelling)**

don't worry most of us old-timers already know what (to some degree) the new CGE looks like, you'll like it...

...So Says Thhe Chill!

------------------
unseen...
unwanted...
unlawful...
undead...

::materializes::

Almost forgot...
::clap,clap,clap,clap,clap,clap::

::dissapates::

------------------
unseen...
unwanted...
unlawful...
undead...

cool

------------------
Do not follow me for I may not lead. Do not lead for I may not follow. Do not walk beside me, either. Just leave me the hell alone.
-Jedi