plug-ins?

I want to know will you be able to create plug-ins for coldstone? For example some clever ****er could create a plug-in to alow your games to be played online will this be possible? Secondly I hate you all ****ers.

------------------
dead

Originally posted by death_himself:
**I want to know will you be able to create plug-ins for coldstone? For example some clever ****er could create a plug-in to alow your games to be played online will this be possible? Secondly I hate you all ****ers.

I'll answer your question when you can manage to phrase it without obscenities.

------------------
Andrew Welch / el Presidente / Ambrosia Software, Inc.
Never argue with an idiot. They drag you down to their level then beat you with experience.

If you knew how to actually create that kind of a plugin, you'd have enough knowledge to have gleamed enough about the plugin architecture from what has been said on the 'boards so far to know whether or not it was possible.

------------------
People who claim the sky is falling obviously aren't aware the earth is falling, too.

Yo Andrew don't give me that ****ing cheek. Ya know what ya used to be cool until you made a bunch of ****ers moderaters. And threatened to do some ****ing crap with my isp oh you're a dead man Andrew you're a ****ing dead man. Oh and Sanehatter I never said I could create a ****ing plug-in I just wanna know so KEEP OUT unless you have something ****ing good to say, don't think ya so great or nothin'. AND 1 more -kama woohooo.

------------------
dead

Whoah. What's an ISP or an IP?????????????

------------------
dead