Clearing something up...

Ok people have been confused and bumfuzzled(what a beautiful word) about the fact that there will be more than one map or location. Think about it. We could make incredibly huge games, and if we put all of that on one location it would take years to load the game. So that's just one reason why there will be different locations.
Another is the pic of the day for the 22nd of february. It has a list of the created locations so far by the person designing their game.
Um we could turn this into a post on location and room ideas, but I mean what are we going to say. "I intend to add several dungeons and forest maps" etc. Go ahead and try if you want.

------------------
"You will suffer! You will all suffer!"
-Jon Irenicus speaking to the Cowled Wizards

I intend to add several dungeons and forest maps

I plan on including numerous fortress and wilderness maps. variety is key to success...

------------------
Do not follow me for I may not lead. Do not lead for I may not follow. Do not walk beside me, either. Just leave me the hell alone.
-Jedi

My game will allow plugins, and therefore probably taking "variety" to the level of utter chaos

------------------
We are Microsoft.
You will be assimilated.
Resistance is futile.

I plan on creating lots of forest maps, some cave maps, swamp, etc. Also, I'm going to make multiple towns. Hopefully I can include plug-ins in case I want to add-on to my world later/

------------------
"I'm a controversial figure. My friends either dislike me or hate me."

hmm... actually, I've been thinking about this for a while, and I guess my first test on CS will be creating a sub-region of my "Big Game." that way, I can focus on relatively similar terrain types (ex: only forest, mountain, and corresponding city type graphics for the first trial game) -- maybe only making a few different map types to test myself on. this would allow me to work out my coldstone skills, while at the same time limiting the workload of graphics that I would have to make. I guess it might also help with my background -building for my "Big Game" if I set this smaller, "trial game" durring some important time period for my game world. just a thought though -- I'm still to unorganized and busy as all hell to put anything down in stone...

------------------
Do not follow me for I may not lead. Do not lead for I may not follow. Do not walk beside me, either. Just leave me the hell alone.
-Jedi