Let's talk about...

OK, I may be a newby, and some of my questions must have been answered, but I'm asking anyway :

• Time : Each day I see a new screenshott from Coldstone, semms kinda near of the final release, isn't it ? Can't we have an approximatly ralease date ?
  • Money (I'm sure this one has been answered already ;)) : I don't care if Coldstone will be shareware, I'll pay it anyway, even if I live in France. But will we be able to CREATE shareware with Coldstone ? (I personnally don't hope)
  • Translation : Will Coldstone be able in other languages than English ? (Well, I'm French after all :))

OK, That's everything for today 😉

------------------
You don't have to be
affraid by drows...
Unless they want to kill
you...

1. No release date has been set but it is in beta2. So its not exactly going to be years before we see it. I doubt we'll see it tommorow though (if you know what I mean).
    2)ASW is a shareware company. So I think it will be shareware. As for being downloadable, I have no clue.
    3)Beenox works out of Quebec if that helps at all. I don't know if that means they will make it into French though.

Hope that helped.

------------------
Was it the Chad?
--------------------------------
Make sure you visit the Coldstone Hotline Server run by GlueBubble. The IP is:

As a french too, I've thought to the transltion problem: It would be nice if the coldstone engine allowed us to make multiple language files: WhenYou make a game, graphics, music... are the same.IfYou only make different text files (or even some different graphics) then the coldstone engine allow the user to choose between different language in the game... and all the things you would have to do would be to create the different language text files, and not to entirely recompiled your game with different language (Could be problematic if you're game weight hundreds of Mb, with lots of videos...)

ghosty

Mac will live and crush 🙂

Well, if you were going to make multiple language copies of your game then I would recommend that you have them downloadable seperately. Or have language pack "plug-ins".

------------------
Was it the Chad?
--------------------------------
Make sure you visit the Coldstone Hotline Server run by GlueBubble. The IP is:

I read that the release price was going to be somewhere in the $30 -$35 range. I think this number came from a beta tester on a web-board somewhere, but I don't know how accurate that prediction is.

Jedi

------------------