keyboard commands

according to the picture of the day for february 5th we can make our own keyboard commands that are even sensitive to capitol(or capital, who even knows?) letters.
This will be great for hotkeying spells, seeing as we can't do turnbased and take time to select spells and then cast them.

------------------
"Oh....Talia is it? What a....a pleasant surprise. I did not expect---"
"Neither did your guards--- judging by the look of shock pasted on their lifeless faces"

Not turnbased does not neccessarily mean that there won't be a pause feature. But yeah, no pause would seem to require such efforts as you propose.

------------------

(Insert Signature Here)

Hmm, I missed that shot of the day. I know this is taking the post off topic, but does anyone keep all the shots of the day, or know a person/site that does? Since I don't log on everyday, I miss out on alot of (from what i've heard of ones I miss) great screen shots.

------------------
"For Example: Sunny days make me happy, rainy days make me sad." "But you can have fun on a rainy day too." "Your truth can be changed simply by how you accept it." "That is how fragile truth is for a human being."

(This message has been edited by Mashish (edited 02-06-2001).)

Originally posted by Wyvern:
**Not turnbased does not neccessarily mean that there won't be a pause feature. But yeah, no pause would seem to require such efforts as you propose.

A 'pause feature' usually pauses the game, not just the current action/event. If there were a pause feature built into the 'real time' battle engine to allow for such, then it might work; but then why suffer the 'feature deprivation' that real time battles will create and just use a turn based system?

Skip

------------------
...it wasn't me...