Coldstone Server status.

😭 My cable modem is down for the count right now. I can't use my cable service. :frown: I'm on 56k Earthlink right now, so I can't have the server up. The tech guy is coming next Friday at noon...I think he'll have to replace the modem, considering it keeps emitting some very...err....interesting noises. Boy, let me tell you, it's a hell of a lot slower loading these web boards now.

Oh, and not only that, I have a different IP (dirty arses). Well, I'll keep you updated...I won't be on near as much as we have only one phone line. Maybe I'll get more done on my game, though....

Umm....can't think of much else I need to say.

------------------
"Bond, GlueBubble Bond."
"To reach the Order I have attained, I traveled deeper into Chaos than I wanted. Now, as I stand upon my shelf of Order, and see the Chaos swirling around me, I realize I haven't come up at all."

aw shivka. i was just gonna log on to the server tonight.
oh well... 🙂

------------------

My graphics guy (WhiteShadow) is kindly going to temporarily host the server, but it won't be up until tomorrow.

------------------
"Bond, GlueBubble Bond."
"To reach the Order I have attained, I traveled deeper into Chaos than I wanted. Now, as I stand upon my shelf of Order, and see the Chaos swirling around me, I realize I haven't come up at all."

Oh well, I am sure we wiill survive. Look on the bright side, you get a new modem.

------------------
Was it the Chad?
--------------------------------
Make sure you visit the Coldstone Hotline Server run by GlueBubble. The IP is:

that's very good and (also) kind of him. same address?

------------------

w00t, w00t! A simple matter of leaving it unplugged during school seems to have fixed the problem. Not only that, I have the same IP address, so everything is peachy!!! Feel free to come on in again at 65.4.86.190 Have a nice day!

------------------
"Bond, GlueBubble Bond."

yeah verily i come 🙂

------------------

Overuse...? Well, my cable was down for the past week too, but it was probably problems with my <edit>****</edit>ing cable company, I seem to have been able to stick to a healthy diet, now I've lost weight and stoped drinking hard liquor, and I now have much more free time. Maybe there is some sort of connection? But then when I'm unplugged, I can't use hotline, gameranger, or this web board!! I'd rather be fat and drunk!!!!!

------------------
Placeholder Signature

(This message has been edited by Madman (edited 01-22-2001).)