Power Trip's teaser/storyline/whatever you want to call it.

Power Trip

Three warring factions. A peace disturbed by two opposing leaders. One faction seeks peace, and an end to the hatred. The others seek annihilation. You seek revenge.

New leaders have come into power. A hatred since their youth has caused the age old animosity between the wizards and priests to have new fire. The Technology Advancement Organization wants an end to it, their end to it. The TAO hates all things magic, and wishes to eradicate both the priests and wizards. Organized crime has split, and only makes things worse as they try to profit, without regard for human life.

You are Barak (not final ;)), living in the slums of Catefal. Your entire family is gone. You never knew your father, and your mother passed away years ago. Your sister is gone, lost as a bystander when the wizards and priests first clashed again.

Catefal is a mere husk of what it was before seven years of hostility between the priests and wizards. All around the land, destruction is expected. The cities are in a state of complete anarchy, and whichever faction comes out on top will rule. Corruption is rife. You can get anything if you have the right connections . . . and the right price.

You will have to be ready for anything, and show yourself to be ruthless in your pursuits, or you will never get to the top, and you will never find yourself.

Hopefully I'm getting an upload of a QT movie from my friend today. 🙂 To look at it and other artwork, visit the Hotline server at 65.4.86.190

------------------
"Bond, GlueBubble Bond."
"To reach the Order I have attained, I traveled deeper into Chaos than I wanted. Now, as I stand upon my shelf of Order, and see the Chaos swirling around me, I realize I haven't come up at all."

Barak seems to be a popular fantasy name (Belgariad series of books). nice and hectic, chaotic sounding. I like the name Catefal...
You did want feedback right?

------------------
Kirin- A half deer/half dragon that plagued the lands of ancient Japan. It is said that Kirins are responsible for more deaths than any other deer. Recently Kirins are not very common however...

Originally posted by Lorenoth:
**Barak seems to be a popular fantasy name (Belgariad series of books). nice and hectic, chaotic sounding. I like the name Catefal...
You did want feedback right?

Of course. 🙂 Hehe....I got Barak from a different fantasy series, can't remember the name now. 🙂 Yes, I must admit I liked the name Catefal too.....it took me close to 30 seconds to come up with to! 😉

------------------
"Bond, GlueBubble Bond."
"To reach the Order I have attained, I traveled deeper into Chaos than I wanted. Now, as I stand upon my shelf of Order, and see the Chaos swirling around me, I realize I haven't come up at all."

I like it :). Is this going to be that game you were planning about the underworld of crime (or whatever)?

------------------

Yes, an evolution of it. 🙂 I may dawdle with my original design/plan with the graphics I get for Power Trip. But as of right now, the original design isn't being made. 🙂

------------------
"Bond, GlueBubble Bond."

A small (not in megs, in time :)) movie uploaded to my server. We haven't really decided what the jet is going to do, but it's so cool that we'll come up with something good for it. 🙂 Check it out, it's pretty sweet!

------------------
"Bond, GlueBubble Bond."

Sanehatter was kind enough to downsize the movie (still the same length), so it would be quite easy for anyone to see now.

------------------
"Bond, GlueBubble Bond."