one single standard coldstone game

Wouldn't it be great if there were one, single game that came with codestone, that newbies could get a little experience by altering, or like EV just make simple plugins, or have something besides what only you/your DLers have played to talk about?

Good idea? It would be a good idea for beta testers, make one standard game that came with coldstone, and for demo/unregistered users, they could just be able to make Slight modifications to that game

Good idea?

------------------
You don't have GameRanger? Get it! (url="http://"Http://www.GameRanger.com/")Http://www.GameRanger.com/(/url)

Well, there is a game that will be shipping with Coldstone. It says on the Beenox site that its name is PoG (I know the full name but I don't want to face andrew's wrath). I don't know if you will be able to tinker with it at all though.

------------------
Was it the Chad?

Um... I'm not sure if I should ask, but exactly why would a name make Andrew mad at you?

------------------
Bi-Polar Mood-O-Meter
Evil ( ( ( ( ( ( (•(•(•(•|•)•)•)•)•)•)•) ) ) ) Good

Because beta tester's aren't allowed to say anything about Coldstone unless someone high up says it is okay. I just thought maybe they didn't want us telling people the name (maybe it would spoil the surprise or something). If you've ever played Warcraft II then I reckon you can guess what the "Po" stands for, but I won't tell you the "G"

------------------
Was it the Chad?

yeah see they really should give out the name, because Pogs are those little cardboard circles that were so popular, for about 3 days. If I were the maker of PoG I wouldn't want anyone to confuse the 2.

portal of g--------?
prince of g--------?
why would wc2 help?

------------------
Kirin- A half deer/half dragon that plagued the lands of ancient Japan. It is said that Kirins are responsible for more deaths than any other deer. Recently Kirins are not very common however...

Remember the second most popular map (the most popular was GoW)? The second most popular map was called PoS. Comeon! This isn't that hard.

------------------
Was it the Chad?

Originally posted by DarkBlade:
**Remember the second most popular map (the most popular was GoW)? The second most popular map was called PoS. Comeon! This isn't that hard.

I wonder if coldstone could make a strategic game where you don't actualy controll a single charicter directly, like Warcraft... Just enter command and create a soldier, select and click one of the boxes or key commands to make it attack... Sounds possible, but then, I'm not programing this, nor do I have any idea just what the finished product is going to be besides graphicly superior to the old coldstone

------------------
Bi-Polar Mood-O-Meter
Evil ( ( ( ( ( ( (•(•(•(•|•)•)•)•)•)•)•) ) ) ) Good

Wrong, the most popular is FGOW, because GOW sucks. 🙂 If you've ever gotten kp 1, you know what I mean. 🙂

------------------
"Bond, GlueBubble Bond."
"To reach the Order I have attained, I traveled deeper into Chaos than I wanted. Now, as I stand upon my shelf of Order, and see the Chaos swirling around me, I realize I haven't come up at all."

I wonder if coldstone could make a strategic game where you don't actualy controll a single charicter directly, like Warcraft... Just enter command and create a soldier, select and click one of the boxes or key commands to make it

It would definately be cool if we were able to create 'tactics' style games.

------------------
"Sanity is the trademark of a weak mind." --Mark Harrold (not that I know who Mark Harrold is...)

Originally posted by theGlueBubble:
**Wrong, the most popular is FGOW, because GOW sucks.:) If you've ever gotten kp 1, you know what I mean. 🙂

Yeah, I had kpuds 1 (FGOW was better ,my mistake). I played in ozwl and magleague, but anyways.. PoS was the most popular in the league I was in (magleague). Anyways...I am just going to say that I doubt you will be able to tinker with PoG

------------------
Was it the Chad?

ooooooooooooooooh. PoS!
they had a remake called PoS '99 in Starcraft. I'm thinkin the G isn't a common word, like God or Gladness(I doubt it), but rather some made-up name like Gargoth, or Gilthalathiel..

------------------
Kirin- A half deer/half dragon that plagued the lands of ancient Japan. It is said that Kirins are responsible for more deaths than any other deer. Recently Kirins are not very common however...

Originally posted by DarkBlade:
**I played in magleague

Really, what's your name? Mine's "Kestrel". I have all of like 22 points. 😛

------------------
"Bond, GlueBubble Bond."
"To reach the Order I have attained, I traveled deeper into Chaos than I wanted. Now, as I stand upon my shelf of Order, and see the Chaos swirling around me, I realize I haven't come up at all."