And speaking of money ...

Will there be the ability for the game designers to change the names of the standard currencies used in the game; e.g., from a gold-silver-copper sort of game to a, say, denarius-as sort of system?

------------------

Yes. (Once again, I don't ever guarantee my posts, but I think there is a one in a billion chance I am wrong on this one. :p)

------------------
"Bond, GlueBubble Bond."

Need more detail on both the question and reply.

For example, it struck me that not every monetary system has the same value notes from their base. A dollar is nothing like a pound, so I've heard. So, will CSGE support note value? Or does Ambrosia consider this a moot point (seeing as you should be able to set all prices for all items...)

Also, consider that someone may actually create a game large enough to include more than one monetary system. The question here is, will that be possible?

It's not like you have to pay gold or silver or pounds or dollars for your things. You could make it so you paid for everything with pebbles if you wanted to. It's just a matter of setting how much each thing costs. For example, you could set the price of a certain piece of armor at 80 pebbles. Or for that matter, you could set it at 1 piece of dried mucus.... ;)...it's all up to you! 🙂

^
|
|
I think that's all true. 😛

------------------
"Bond, GlueBubble Bond."

I figured as much, but what if your game is made to make them think; people in America don't sell you jack if you try to pay in yen, but they'll happily sell you everything they have for as much of your dollars as possible. In this case, some people might just want to sell you stuff for snot chips 😉