Erm...

I've been gone a while- I can get here on the iMac, and I have to use a laptop. I've been working on a huge webpage, a new scenario, a concept able to develop into a scenario, but I NEED INTERNET!

Angel, can I email you my T33 preview? I can't get it anywhere.

I've got tons of stuff, I haven't left Ares, but I can't get here easily.

------------------
"If so, then how does one count to 10 on the Mac?"
"128, 127, 126, 125..."
-Pallas Athene, Member of the Obish Consensus

I have no problem with you emailing me a file. But be warned- I've had trouble with the upload script before.

------------------
Sundered Angel ,
The One and Only

Ares Webboard Moderator, and all-around Nice Guy

(This message has been edited by Sundered Angel (edited 08-17-2000).)

Expect it as soon as my sisters get off the computer. Don't worry; I've done the upload off the iMac, and I don't expect a peecee laptop to work any better than yours :rolleyes

------------------
-Pallas Athene, {M}ilitia pilot and representative to the Obish Consensus

OK, I've received the file, and it's got just one problem. You need to set the number of players in the mission to 2. Otherwise, it keeps throwing up "Could not find sprite" errors. Apart from that it's good.

I can't fix it, since the file is optimised. Could you fix it and send it along? I assume you want it uploaded.

------------------
Sundered Angel ,
The One and Only

That's where the error comes from? That's practically the only error I've ever gotten! I thought it meant human players only.

------------------
-Pallas Athene, {M}ilitia pilot and representative to the Obish Consensus

No, it's from the only one player assigned thing. Personally, I think it's stupid that the default number of players is 1- when are you ever going to only use one player?

Oh well, it's fixed now. If you can write me a brief description, I'll see if I can upload it.

------------------
Sundered Angel ,
The One and Only

"This is a preview, the first level of a plug I plan on completing someday. T33 will have a new storyline along with six new races in a different galaxy
-Pallas"

------------------
-Pallas Athene, {M}ilitia pilot and Dysian Beta representative to the Obish Consensus
ODV: Obish Dimplomatic Vessel. Obish corvettes are made on Dysian Beta.