We want... A SHRUBBERY!!

1.Will there be possible to make stuff like: "that´s not usable for a dwarf", or "only mages can read scrolls"

2.Will there be possible to use different character graphics for each weapon?

3.Is it possible to make real-time games?

4.Is it possible to assign special abilities like backstabbing, thieving etc..?

It looks awesome!
Hope it will come out not to late

------------------
"let´s not bicker about
who killed who!
This is supposed to be
a happy day."

Haha, the first two get a yes. #2 has been discussed and I have found that while it is doable, it would take forever.
Look at the FAQ's for #3
#4 is a yes. You ould have to determine what those abilities did but yes, it is possible.

------------------
Had to alter sig because it was pissing me off

Oh yes, it is "We demand, a shrubbery

------------------

Is this Shadow?

/me thinks it is.

------------------
(url="http://"http://www.angelfire.com/ma3/skyblade/index.html") Skyblade Software (/url)
(url="http://"mailto:skyblade500@yahoo.com")mailto:skyblade500@yahoo.com(/url)skyblade500@yahoo.com

No actually it is:

We want... a shrubbery
and
we demand a sacrifice

------------------
"let´s not bicker about
who killed who!
This is supposed to be
a happy day."

They said we would be crazy to build a castle in the swamp. To prove them wrong we did. That one sank into the swamp. So we built a second one. That one sank into the swamp. So we built a third one. That one burned down, fell over, and then sank into the swapm. So we built a fourth one, and that is what you're getting today, the strongest castle of all.

------------------

This is foolery close this useless thread at once... :rolleyes:

ĄSo Says The Chill!...

Originally posted by The Chill!:
**This is foolery close this useless thread at once...:rolleyes:

ĄSo Says The Chill!...**

DF says shut the hell up!

------------------

A sinisterly cold wind floods the room...

"DF says shut the expletive deleted up"

---Casts spell, and a huge ice ball whacks Desert Fox in the ear...brrr
(look for it in my upcoming game)

Come now who argues about a shrubbery(and a sacrifice :rolleyes: probably from a corny(it might be funny,but then again...enh shrug)movie and doesn't answer the question all he wanted to do was get your attention with acatch phrase you might recognize and identify wit', oh and DF, żWhat was your sig before?).

"I'll happily lock it, but I will not ( I don't think I even can 🙂 ) ban the Chill, he has been no more annoying than Secret Chimp..." You heard the man, now lighten up

...this Secret chimp, where is he...we must talk...business

Oh and I almost completely forgot

ahem(clears throat for the nearly gratuitous qouting of the all important mantra)

(Repeat after me)"So Says The Chill..."

You (all) should really adopting a line of your own might I suggest "Me cubriste tú con mi crema" say that ten times fast...

Ok, SC is on EVBB boards. They host a bunch of inane spammers like yourself. Look for either SC or Klown. They are the same person. I think you might enjoy it more over there. I have only posted those because, as you said, they are funny but not enough so that I would put it in my sig. I though it may be slightly relevent to KoN for the moment. You should lighten up slightly. Oh yea, the Ice Ball didn't hurt
DF starts to glow and fires 42 fireballs at The Chill, incinerating him and bringing temperature back up

------------------

Originally posted by Chill! grabs the mic:
**Come now who argues about a shrubbery(and a sacrifice:rolleyes: probably from a corny(it might be funny,but then again...enh shrug)movie and doesn't answer the question all he wanted to do was get your attention with acatch phrase you might recognize and identify wit', oh and DF, żWhat was your sig before?).

I made no ill comments toward his sig. I like that quote for the movie and was mistaken on its content. He set me straight on that.
BTW, my last sig had about 4 lines and I don't like it when my sig can exceed the amount I write

------------------