Iron Fist: Next Monday

Cryptic Grin 🙂

------------------
I do not suffer from insanity
I enjoy every minute of it

-Cantharan Admiral za'Grom
After the capture of Earth

Welcome back Slug.

Iron Fist on Monday? Wow. You've been very busy... This should be good.

------------------
Sundered Angel ,
The One and Only

Ares Webboard Moderator, and all-around Nice Guy

Gee, lets see if I can decrypt that...

------------------
"He may be a nut, but he makes DAMN good plugs - Era is hotter than yo mamma!!" - The Necromicon, Beta tester

"...Cotton Mouse... to say that the plug is royally messed up is an understatement. I'm taking a look at it with Plug Checker, and some of these errors I have just never seen before..."-Obormot, debugger

ERA for EV:
www.geocities.com/rhysmctharin/erahome.html

(still in alpha stages)

Hey slug would you mind describing your plug a little bit so i can post it in the news at (url="http://"http://gt.tiberian.com/")http://gt.tiberian.com/(/url). 🙂

The webpage is all about games in general. But ever since they gave me admin acces i'm gonna flood the place with ares stuff..:-)

------------------
ramble on..

I think it's a trick. I decrypted his sly smile. He's getting our hopes up and then, like apple's done once or twice, he'll disappoint with a delay.

Hmmm... It's the beginning of a marketing ploy, to make his plug as awaited as Perfect Dark for the N64... Clever.

My plugs out before the 18th. If anyone cares. Which they don't. goes off to sulk

------------------
"A person needs change. Without change something within us sleeps and seldom awakens. The sleeper must awaken." -Duke Leto Atreides (Dune)

Aw it's ok Admiral Devo, some of us care. Just not me.

Where the Hell is it
its next monday
where is it!

------------------
"But stan, why u so mad u gota unberstaned that i want u as a fan, anyway i think u need some consaling ta(to) stop your ass from bouncing off the wall every time you get down"
Stan(song by EMINEM)
"I think u and your girl friend need each other. And whats all this disch(s###) about us ment to be together"
Stan(EMINEM)
"U no that song where that guy could of saved that other guy but he didn't this is kinda like that u could have saved me Slim any way im coming up to the bridge now, oh(stan stuters) i forgot how am i soposed to send this thing of splash"
Stan(Song by EMINEM)
And if u dont know him "then get with the bit and love some one"
(Kid Rock)
"U turn me right round baby, right round like record player, right round baby"
Round(Dope)

Hmmm Let me check the upcoming add-ons

(This message has been edited by Sargatanus (edited 08-16-2000).)

No sign of it.

what does it say?

------------------
"But stan, why u so mad u gota unberstaned that i want u as a fan, anyway i think u need some consaling ta(to) stop your ass from bouncing off the wall every time you get down"
Stan(song by EMINEM)
"I think u and your girl friend need each other. And whats all this disch(s###) about us ment to be together"
Stan(EMINEM)
"U no that song where that guy could of saved that other guy but he didn't this is kinda like that u could have saved me Slim any way im coming up to the bridge now, oh(stan stuters) i forgot how am i soposed to send this thing of splash"
Stan(Song by EMINEM)
And if u dont know him "then get with the bit and love some one"
(Kid Rock)
"U turn me right round baby, right round like record player, right round baby"
Round(Dope)