How do u add songs

I want to add EMINEM songs to my plug
and also a music video
how?

------------------
"But stan, why u so mad u gota unberstaned that i want u as a fan"
Stan(song by EMINEM)
"I think u and your girl friend need each other. And whats all this disch(****) about us ment to be together"
Stan(EMINEM)
"U no that song where that guy could of saved that other guy but he didn't this is kinda like that u could have saved me Slim any way im coming up to the bridge now, oh(stan stuters) i forgot how am i soposed to send this thing of splash"
Stan(Song by EMINEM)
And if u dont know him "then get with the bit and love some one"
(Kid Rock)
heh your funny

(This message has been edited by EMINEM (edited 08-15-2000).)

I don't see the connection between Ares and music videos. And that sort of music doesn't strike me as the kind relating to sci-fi.

------------------
I have a plan so ingenius even an idiot could have devised it. On my command, we will line up our ships and fly straight into the enemy death-cannons clogging them with wreckage.

Stop Exploding you cowards!

Well aren't there Movies in Ares so couldn't I put a Music vidao instead

------------------
"But stan, why u so mad u gota unberstaned that i want u as a fan"
Stan(song by EMINEM)
"I think u and your girl friend need each other. And whats all this disch(s###) about us ment to be together"
Stan(EMINEM)
"U no that song where that guy could of saved that other guy but he didn't this is kinda like that u could have saved me Slim any way im coming up to the bridge now, oh(stan stuters) i forgot how am i soposed to send this thing of splash"
Stan(Song by EMINEM)
And if u dont know him "then get with the bit and love some one"
(Kid Rock)