I need help with by background

I have the same background as Obfuscation & Edification, but at the very top when I play, it was yellow! So, just to check if it was just that background, I changed it to the one in the The Labyrinth and sure enough, it was black and white! How do I fix it?

------------------
"Ice, ice, baby! It looks cold in that cavern! I'd freeze my wings off if I were there. Those snow-covered boulders look scrumptious."- Hector D. Byrd

I'm not totally sure I understand your problem....your original background was yellow at the top but the labyrinth background is black and white at the top....so you're saying both of them are messed up? Did you make your level from scratch or did you copy and nuke one of the original levels?

------------------
Dr. Tall says: Taller is Better

I copyed it from "Level 2" in Andrew's World.

------------------
"Ice, ice, baby! It looks cold in that cavern! I'd freeze my wings off if I were there. Those snow-covered boulders look scrumptious."- Hector D. Byrd

I DID IT!!!!!!!! I copied the level info from Obfuscation & Edification and pasted into my level and it worked! I had to fix up some things but, it still worked!

------------------

You're welcome for my help, I see how much you needed it lol.

------------------
Dr. Tall says: Taller is Better