I cant think of a topic how about

IF there is a Ares two I think thay should make it alot better(not that it isn't great) heres what i think it sould have:
1)More weopons (like 5 instead of 3)
2)u should be able to at least costimize one ship
3)Alot more ships for each team
4)There should be speachel ships that u have to face(like a motified Carrier)
5)U should have differnt paths (Like if u lose a mission then u dont loss the world)
What do u think

P.S. The Angel is watching u and me and every one even that guy in the corner hay what are u looking at get away from that hay hay hes watching u!!!!!!!!!!!

------------------

All of those things could be added with hera, with the exception of being able to customize a ship. Although, I am working on porting Ares over to EVO

------------------
Throughout their history these "unenlightened" beings have continually opposed and fought abuses of power wrought by their own bretheren. We, as the prophets would do well to learn from these Humans.
-Final statement of the Salrilian reformist Sirthis shortly before his execution.

Sargantanus, are you sure you can give ships 5 weapons using Hera? It'd be an extremely difficult operation... Though... Hang on a second...
Ponders the possibilities of turning the third weapon into a "Change weapon" key"

And there are certain way you could customize a ship, to a small degree. It wouldn't be that great, though.

------------------
Sundered Angel ,
The One and Only

Ares Webboard Moderator, and all-around Nice Guy

You can have different paths to take. Just look in the conditions. If you don't understand what I mean, look at it this way. In the situation that you capture a planet, the game plays out the condition "declare winner", whichever one that may be. In that "declare winner" condition, there is a "next level" variable. All that you have to do is make it so that when the enemy captures your base, it takes you to a different level than if you captured theirs.

------------------
Long Live Apple! Long Live the Mac!

1. Make it like EV; link multiple primaries to the beam slot, and have a couple different secondary weapons it can have. Special weapon key performs an AlterPulseWeapon action which allows the player to fire a different weapon. You can have hundreds of weapons.

2. You can perform AlterBeam/Pulse/SpecialWeapon on a proximity condition.

3. Easy

4. Easy

5. Complex, but what you can do is evaluate the level of success to skip n levels if you complete n objectives. However, you can't have one "winning" ending and one "losing ending." You can only have one ending.

------------------
-Pallas Athene, {M}ilitia pilot and representative to the Obish Consensus