wuuuzzzaap?!?

yo i'm just checkin out the ares boards today and thought i'd see how everyone's doin...
it's been a while
so wuuuzzzap with everyone??

------------------
ramble on..

WUUUUUUZZZZZZZAAAAAP PEOPLE?!?!?

It seems that our little ares friend is playing more Mechworrier 2 more then ares and that is bad(im talking about Mr. PAge)

------------------

Originally posted by EMINEM:
**It seems that our little ares friend is playing more Mechworrier 2 more then ares and that is bad(im talking about Mr. PAge)

I'm sure quite a few people here don't play ARES at all on Gameranger. I know I don't.

------------------
I have a plan so ingenius even an idiot could devise it. We will line all our ships up and fly straight at the enemy death cannons therefore clogging them with wreckage.

Ares isn't even on my computer, and it hasen't been for a while, and I've never played a gameranger game in my life. I play much more mech2 than ares, but I can't play netmech for the same reason I can't play ares.

Ohh, I make a Bushwacker out of Lethally Edged Gougeing Objects.

------------------
"He may be a nut, but he makes DAMN good plugs - Era is hotter than yo mamma!!" - The Necromicon, Beta tester

"...Cotton Mouse... to say that the plug is royally messed up is an understatement. I'm taking a look at it with Plug Checker, and some of these errors I have just never seen before..."-Obormot, debugger

ERA for EV:
www.geocities.com/rhysmctharin/erahome.html

(still in alpha stages)