EV/EVO Newswire: Captain Canardley Ableson's Technical Guide to the EV/O Universe!

I have just released "Captain Canardley Ableson's Technical Guide to the EV/O Universe"!!!!!!

The file is called "TechFolder", because the name was too long-winded for a decent title. But download it, please!!!

It will be worth your time!

Basically, it is a technical manual on what makes spaceships move and weapons fire. It is like Star Wars' Technical Manual, and Star Trek's Compendium. I worked long and hard on the info and the title graphic. Please give me your opinion on both. Write here or at el_guapo_7@yahoo.com.

In fact, it is my fond hope that El Presidente will download it and decide to include it with the manual for EV/O.

Thanks!

Viva El Guapo

(9 dl's and counting!)

It's fine work. If you want it to be taken 'seriously' though it'll have to be bigger IMHO. As far as I can see you need to expand the 'author's' character further. The succint descriptions of weapons, shields etc are exactly right though. Incidentally, have you really only had nine downloads? I thought it was much more than that.

------------------