EV/EVO Newswire: EV/EVO Chronicles update

EVO Poems by Macmaxbh are currently featured in the EV/EVO Chronicles at: (url="http://"http://www.AmbrosiaSW.com/games/ev/chronicles.html")www.AmbrosiaSW.com/games/ev/chronicles.html(/url)
Check them out!
---
Also, anyone who has written, is writing, or plans to write any stories, poems, songs, articles, expository pieces, in-depth analysis, or whatever of EV/EVO should please submit their work to the EV/EVO Chronicles at the above URL. (Also, encourage anyone you know to do the same!) Please check your work and correct any spelling, structure, and grammar errors before hitting the "submit" button (although I will make minor corrections if any errors slip past), and be aware that whatever you type in the subject heading becomes the title (I cannot change it) so give it some thought. Also, try to make it obvious whether the work is about EV or EVO from the beginning.
Your work will appear in approximately the order it was submitted (with exceptions being made to avoid large groupings by the same author, or if something is very time sensitive). It will remain in the featured position for about 5 days, and after that can still be read and commented upon by clicking on the link in the list of stories (the list is on the main EV/EVO Chronicles page and continues onto more pages as needed).
---
Here is the planned upcoming stories list for the next few weeks (but please keep submitting stories in the meantime, or there will be no more once these have been posted!):

Max's EVO Poems by Macmaxbh (currently featured)
A Hidden Legacy - ch. 12 by Jake101
The Voinian Chronicles - part 1 (The War) by Crow
Jerion Helena's EVO - vol. 1 by Jake101
Ares for EVO - Part III by Fuzz Bucket
Jade's Return - ch. 1-3 by Jake101
Jade's Return - ch. 4 & 5 by Jake 101
Revenge of the Rowcalla - pt. 1 - An EV Story by Captain Carnotaur
UE Fighter - vol.1 by Jake 101

---
If you have submitted a story to the EV/EVO Chronicles and don't see it listed above, please e-mail me at: judelk@yahoo.com
You may have to re-submit it, if it didn't arrive in the pending chronicles.
---

Jude
editor of the EV/EVO Chronicles

------------------

I thought Hidden Legacy- Ch12, The Voinian Chronicles, and Jerion Helena's EVO have already been published.

------------------