mrxak's GTW Commandments

What does SDI mean?

@lnsu, on May 17 2008, 09:45 AM, said in mrxak's GTW Commandments:

What does SDI mean?

Strategic Defense Initiative. It was a failed program enacted by Reagen in the 1980s to create a nuclear missile shield for the US.

It's also commonly referred to as Star Wars. The idea was that there would be satellites in orbit shooting down missiles with lasers, various kinetic weapons, anti-ballistic missiles on the ground, and even railguns and particle cannons. It was all pretty wild, although these is the kinds of stuff that have led to many other developments, including our current ABM systems and other experimental weapons.

What about the Blackmailer role? This vote-changer actively breaks Commandment II, but I've seen some of you use it in the past.

Which is why I said in my post that I myself was guilty of breaking some in the past. These commandments were developed as a result of learning from mistakes made by myself and others.

I should clarify again that the second commandment applies to any role that alters people's votes, as SoItBegins rightly indicated in May. Also, being evil counts as a role, because it has the ability to kill players at "night". Thus, any additional role added to evil players makes them violate the seventh commandment.