Game Sign-up 44

Poll: Global Thermonuclear War 44 (10 member(s) have cast votes)
Are you willing to play in Game 44?
Yes
(5 votes [50.00%])
Percentage of vote: 50.00%
No
(5 votes [50.00%])
Percentage of vote: 50.00%

I'm too busy to be involved with this one, unless you guys are really in need of a host and nobody else wants to do it.

I've never hosted a DEFCON game yet, and I'd be happy to, if there's interest. That said, I can't promise I would come up with a story or anything, so if that's important to people or if someone else wants to host, that's fine too.

After you bitched at me for not having much story in the last game?

i'm not sure why, but i am always compelled to participate in these polls despite the fact that i will invariably be selecting no, no, and not playing does not matter.

I've noticed that, daowei. You really ought to play sometime though.

@mrxak, on 14 October 2012 - 10:57 PM, said in Game Sign-up 44:

I've noticed that, daowei. You really ought to play sometime though.

der. i'm too dumb to play this game.
maybe we can play candy land, or shoots and ladders?

@mrxak, on 14 October 2012 - 10:12 PM, said in Game Sign-up 44:

After you bitched at me for not having much story in the last game?

Boy are you sensitive. I didn't "bitch" at you. I don't even read the stories. But the fact that you weren't posting them led me to think that you were having some issues, like seasonal affective disorder or something

@daowei, on 14 October 2012 - 11:43 PM, said in Game Sign-up 44:

der. i'm too dumb to play this game.
maybe we can play candy land, or shoots and ladders?

We played a GTW game of Candy Land.

@techerakh, on 15 October 2012 - 12:01 AM, said in Game Sign-up 44:

Boy are you sensitive. I didn't "bitch" at you. I don't even read the stories. But the fact that you weren't posting them led me to think that you were having some issues, like seasonal affective disorder or something

I'm teasing you, and you are taking the stories way too seriously if you're trying to diagnose hosts over them. The only story I had was in the introduction of the last game, but all of a sudden in the third round SOMETHING MUST BE WRONG WITH MRXAK OHNOES!

Well, that and you kept doing everything wrong. It's OK mrxak, we all make mistakes 🙂

Everything? I made one mistake about something that had only just changed. You're a crazy person.

I'd love it if Techerakh hosted a game.

@mrxak, on 15 October 2012 - 01:53 PM, said in Game Sign-up 44:

Everything? I made one mistake about something that had only just changed. You're a crazy person.

A crazy person who had to remind you about the cards every round…

@soitbegins, on 15 October 2012 - 02:13 PM, said in Game Sign-up 44:

I'd love it if Techerakh hosted a game.

Cool! We need more players though 😕

Beuller? Beuller?

...anyone?

I might have more time in November. At least I hope I do.

I might be able to make Thanksgiving break, but that's dangerously close to finals week.

Not until after the first week of December. Going into concert weeks for my elementary students.

Thus ends the revival of GTW. This time of year is always tough :(.

@soitbegins, on 20 October 2012 - 02:23 AM, said in Game Sign-up 44:

Beuller? Beuller?

Fry? Fry?

Who? Who?