retep998 - Reject 7:31 PM 10/9
SoItBegins - Approve 11:33 AM 10/9
Techerakh - Reject 1:57 PM 10/9

SoItBegins - Approve 11:33 AM 10/9
Techerakh - Reject 1:57 PM 10/9
Mackilroy - Reject 3:02 PM 10/9
retep998 - Reject 7:31 PM 10/9
Eugene Chin - Reject 8:50 PM 10/9

The proposal is rejected. Mackilroy, you're up next.

edit: never mind i am tired and/or otherwise disabled

This post has been edited by Techerakh : 09 October 2012 - 11:35 PM

I propose this committee:

Eugene Chin
Mackilroy

One vote in.

@techerakh, on 09 October 2012 - 11:34 PM, said in GTW Game 43:

edit: never mind i am tired and/or otherwise disabled

And people accuse me of dramatically editing my posts.

@mrxak, on 10 October 2012 - 08:14 AM, said in GTW Game 43:

And people accuse me of dramatically editing my posts.

Techerakh no less.
Double standards much?

@retep998, on 10 October 2012 - 09:11 AM, said in GTW Game 43:

Techerakh no less.
Double standards much?

I presume you are joking/distracting from the fact that you're clearly a traitor. I don't give a s### about mrxak editing his posts, nor anyone else for that matter, within reason. Editing your post within a minute or two of posting it is unquestionably reasonable.

Since we're on the subject, my original post asked EC why he soured on his own proposal—then I realized it wasn't his proposal, so I deleted the idiotic post.

Anyway, with respect to real issues, I like Mack's proposal, but I can't help but wish he had included me on it. I mean, you know that retep and I can't both be guilty, so leaving me off the mission means that you think retep might be innocent, which is beyond credible.

Also, I realize that my card is useless once the traitors have failed two missions, so I'm pretty much pressed to use it on this round even though I feel pretty confident about this proposal.

I think retep is guilty–as for why I picked Eugene Chin and not you, I'm somewhat more confident about his innocence than yours. Thems the breaks, if I'm wrong I'll freely admit it.

@mackilroy, on 10 October 2012 - 02:54 PM, said in GTW Game 43:

I think retep is guilty–as for why I picked Eugene Chin and not you, I'm somewhat more confident about his innocence than yours. Thems the breaks, if I'm wrong I'll freely admit it.

Yes, but: from round two, we know that at least one of you, EC, and SIB is a traitor. Thus, as I said before, retep and I cannot both be traitors. If retep is guilty, then I am not, and vice versa. (It might as well be noted that it is possible that neither retep nor myself is a traitor, but I think this is rather unlikely.)

Now, under other circumstances, I might take this opportunity to accuse you, Mack, of being a traitor for not following my logic on this, but it doesn't make sense here. If you are a traitor, then EC is almost certainly innocent, and as such it doesn't make a huge difference to you whether you take me or EC on your team with you. The only real reason you would have for doing so is that you actually think EC seems more guilty than I and as such would be easier to pin the blame on. However, due to the card I hold, in the event this mission fails, I will be able to state whether it was you or EC who failed it, and as such you would be forced to accuse both EC and myself of being the two traitors, an accusation which I do not think would go over very well among the civs.

Basically what I'm saying is I trust Mack more than anyone else at this point. And I'm approving this mission.

Three votes in.

No way! This proposal has at least one traitor on it, so we're learning nothing.

We are waiting on one vote from Eugene Chin.

Alright, let's run it then.

Proposal:
Eugene Chin
Mackilroy

Eugene Chin - Approve 12:53 AM 10/11
Mackilroy - Approve 9:04 AM 10/10
retep998 - Reject 10:12 AM 10/10
SoItBegins - Reject 9:23 PM 10/10
Techerakh - Approve 6:37 PM 10/10

Mackilroy - Approve 9:04 AM 10/10
retep998 - Reject 10:12 AM 10/10
Techerakh - Approve 6:37 PM 10/10
SoItBegins - Reject 9:23 PM 10/10
Eugene Chin - Approve 12:53 AM 10/11

Proposal is approved. I need Eugene Chin and Mackilroy to tell me if they want this mission to SUCCEED or FAIL. Techerakh, if you would like, you can PM me at this time if you'd like to see one of the mission votes (and which person's). I will only reveal your choice to play the card after the mission is concluded, should you choose to play it. If you don't want to play it, you don't have to, but please PM me your intention either way. You of course may make any public statements you wish, but I will only accept instructions via PM with regards to your plot card. You can PM your instruction before, during, or after the mission phase, but I won't reveal the outcome of the mission until after you've decided to play your card or not. When I've heard from all three players, I will reveal the mission outcome, and who, if anyone, Techerakh spied on. It will be up to Techerakh, should he play the plot card, to make statements, true or otherwise, about what he's learned.

@mrxak, on 11 October 2012 - 12:07 AM, said in GTW Game 43:

Proposal is approved. I need Eugene Chin and Mackilroy to tell me if they want this mission to SUCCEED or FAIL. Techerakh, if you would like, you can PM me at this time if you'd like to see one of the mission votes (and which person's). I will only reveal your choice to play the card after the mission is concluded, should you choose to play it. If you don't want to play it, you don't have to, but please PM me your intention either way. You of course may make any public statements you wish, but I will only accept instructions via PM with regards to your plot card. You can PM your instruction before, during, or after the mission phase, but I won't reveal the outcome of the mission until after you've decided to play your card or not. When I've heard from all three players, I will reveal the mission outcome, and who, if anyone, Techerakh spied on. It will be up to Techerakh, should he play the plot card, to make statements, true or otherwise, about what he's learned.

Plus, retep still has the ability to play his card, no?

Right, retep998, if you want, you can kill off the results of the proposal vote and we'll still be in the third round.

I'm still waiting to hear from retep998, and Techerakh.

Sorry!

retep998 has chosen not to use his card, so we are proceeding with the third mission.

Techerakh chose not to use his plot card, and the mission has succeeded. The defense condition remains at the same level.

It is now the fourth round, and Techerakh's turn to choose three names.