GTW 39

Why is the timing interesting?

Please PM me, everyone, whether you APPROVE or REJECT the first proposed third operation:
Crow T. Robot
JacaByte
Mackilroy
SoItBegins

This includes you too, Mackilroy shakes fist.

I'm going to reject this motion, but not because I believe adam_0 is innocent.

Reject, but ONLY because I'm not sure about Crow.

This post has been edited by SoItBegins : 17 July 2012 - 01:36 PM

@mrxak, on 17 July 2012 - 12:59 PM, said in GTW 39:

Why is the timing interesting?

This includes you too, Mackilroy shakes fist.

Because it is. And I've PMed you.

I approve this proposal by Mackilroy because it keeps Retep998 out who I suspect may be one of the terrorist and because I know myself to be an innocent.

I actually think retep is innocent. Why? Because his selection was not logically valid for a traitor at all. Assuming he was told that one of adam_0, Crow and SIB was a traitor, he would want to single one of these people out. Instead he kept adam_0 and Crow, which singles out only SIB's innocence/treachery to retep. Far less suspicious than if he had gone with a complete different mission detail IMO.

We need to figure out who has been singled out by the traitors, the traitors have enough information to figure out who their cohort is for certain I believe.

Operation 3 Name Proposal 1
Crow T. Robot
JacaByte
Mackilroy
SoItBegins

Crow T. Robot - Approve 11:42 AM
adam_0 - Reject 11:48 AM
JacaByte - Reject 2:28 PM
SoItBegins - Reject 2:36 PM
Mackilroy - Reject 2:48 PM
retep998 - Reject 7:17 PM

Motion is rejected.

SoItBegins, it is your turn to pick names for the third operation.

In case this helps anyone think about the results better:
https://docs.google....tne2cLpPzQ/edit
I have compiled a document with all the hard data.

Also for the record here is my list of suspicion in order from strongest to least:
Mackilroy
Crow T. Robot
adam_0
SoItBegins
JacaByte

This post has been edited by retep998 : 17 July 2012 - 06:36 PM

I propose:

SoItBegins - I'm innocent, of course 😉
adam_0 , who I believe is acting in good faith.
Mackilroy ,
and JacaByte.

I am not going to include Crow T. Robot, who on closer inspection has ALWAYS voted approve. Either he's not really playing the game or he is a traitor who has always voted for alliances containing traitors (who I believe to be Crow and Retep.)

This post has been edited by SoItBegins : 17 July 2012 - 08:46 PM

Please PM me, everyone, whether you APPROVE or REJECT the second proposed third operation:
adam_0
JacaByte
Mackilroy
SoItBegins

I must reject this one. All SIB did was swap Crow for myself. While that improves odds barely , I still don't trust this team enough.

I have four votes in so far.

I reject your reality and substitute my own, because I believe adam_0 is treacherous.

This post has been edited by JacaByte : 17 July 2012 - 10:10 PM

@jacabyte, on 17 July 2012 - 10:08 PM, said in GTW 39:

I believe adam_0 is treacherous.

Well you just don't like me in general, so no surprise there.

Operation 3 Name Proposal 2
adam_0
JacaByte
Mackilroy
SoItBegins

SoItBegins - Approve 9:46 PM
retep998 - Reject 10:05 PM
Crow T. Robot - Approve 10:05 PM
adam_0 - Reject 10:14 PM
JacaByte - Reject 11:10 PM
Mackilroy - Approve 11:51 PM

Motion is rejected.

JacaByte, it is your turn to pick names for the third operation.

One thing I know for sure, is any proposal with BOTH adam and Mack in it is definitely going to result in failure.

Something strange drew my attention just now; Mack was the one who convinced me that adam_0 was treacherous, and provided some interesting evidence to support that. And then he approved a motion including adam_0 Just now. Was he so quick to forget about the treachery that adam_0 allegedly perpetrated, or did he simply want himself back on a detail so quickly?

And Crow has been worthless throughout this entire game, as all he has done is vote approve for each detail. If he's innocent he's not helping us at all, and if he's a traitor he does a poor job of hiding.

I propose the following detail:
adam_0
JacaByte
retep998
SoItBegins

No hard feelings adam, retep!

Edit: No hard feeling. Giggity.

Edit2: So many grammar problems, so little time.

This post has been edited by JacaByte : 19 July 2012 - 11:39 PM

I reject this proposal Jacabyte because I still feel that retep is one of our traitors and he'll just kill this mission if selected. As for my reasoning for voting approve up until this point, it has been to help speed the game along so we can get those last two wins we innocents need to win the game and avoiding the voting deadlock lose.

It seems to me like we have 4 traitors at this point.

Please PM me, everyone, whether you APPROVE or REJECT the third proposed third operation:
adam_0
JacaByte
retep998
SoItBegins