GTW 39

Well, it has my two top suspects off the list, and it has me.
This proposal is probably the best I can hope for this round.
I vote to approve this proposal.

While we wait for the last vote to come in, I want to share with you something I find kind of funny. The way you people vote, is all different.

One of you, for example, never says the word "approve" it's always "accept" when you want to approve something, you nonconformist, you.
One of you has a strict system of stating in the first sentence what the PM is all about. "Vote on <whoever's> proposal." Only then do you give your vote in ALLCAPS.
One of you likes to tell me your feelings about a particular vote, like if you're pessimistic or not.
One of you is a more streamlined and grammatically correct version of the second guy. Every time it's "I <reject/approve> <whoever's> motion."
One of you laces your entirely ALLCAPS vote PM with excess amounts of profanity and occasional threats.
One of you starts a new PM thread Every. Single. Vote.

Y'all are crazy.

My sealed instructions to mrxak should have counted as an autovote by now. (Why sealed instructions? My computer is on the fritz and I can't always appear).

(It's a REJECT vote. I still think retep is evil).

Also, the person who starts a new PM thread is because going to the message window is harder than clicking the little envelope button 'neath mrxak's aviator.

This post has been edited by SoItBegins : 18 July 2012 - 10:22 PM

Operation 3 Name Proposal 3
adam_0
JacaByte
retep998
SoItBegins

JacaByte - Approve 11:41 AM
Crow T. Robot - Reject 11:42 AM
adam_0 - Approve 11:56 AM
retep998 - Approve 12:31 PM
Mackilroy - Reject 12:36 PM
SoItBegins - Reject 11:23 PM

Motion is rejected.

Crow T. Robot, it is your turn to pick names for the third operation.

You'll be the death of us yet SoItBegins.

Okay, I submit the following for the subcommittee:

Crow T Robot (I know myself to be innocent)
Mackilroy (Somewhat sure is innocent)
SoItBegins (Very sure to be innocent)
Jacabyte (Somewhat sure is innocent)

Hope this will go through.

Reject.

I am innocent, and as only one other person is not on the proposal, that means one terrorist must be in the list.

Please PM me, everyone, whether you APPROVE or REJECT the fourth proposed third operation:
Crow T. Robot
JacaByte
Mackilroy
SoItBegins

At this time, I'd like to remind everyone that if the fifth proposal (this is the fourth) is rejected, the bad guys win the whole game.

Rejecting, because I believe Crow and Mack are our traitors for this game.

Though it might be interesting to see what would happen if both the traitors were on the same mission...

I'll ACCEPT, because we're getting close and this'll give us valuable info.

Actually, I've decided to approve this mission, because it'll reveal more about adam_0's role to us. (If the mission succeeds he's probably the traitor on the last mission, if it fails he's probably innocent)

Sighs
I feel as if the traitors are going to win this game.
As usual, I stick by my principles and reject this proposal simply because it does not contain me.
Currently I believe the traitors to be:
Mackilroy and either SoItBegins or Crow T. Robot.

This post has been edited by retep998 : 19 July 2012 - 02:04 PM

Operation 3 Name Proposal 4
Crow T. Robot
JacaByte
Mackilroy
SoItBegins

Crow T. Robot - Approve 7:28 AM
Mackilroy - Approve 10:27 AM
adam_0 - Reject 1:21 PM
SoItBegins - Approve 2:23 PM
JacaByte - Approve 2:31 PM
retep998 - Reject 2:56 PM

Operation #3 is approved.

Crow T. Robot, JacaByte, Mackilroy, and SoItBegins should inform me via PM as soon as possible whether they wish the mission the SUCCEED or FAIL.

I voted succeed. I offer no proof except invisible muffins.

@mackilroy, on 19 July 2012 - 07:45 PM, said in GTW 39:

I voted succeed. I offer no proof except invisible muffins.

I voted succeed. I offer no proof except invisible ponies. (/oneup)

Operation #3 has failed.

One member of the team sabotaged the operation. This is the second operation to fail.

retep998, you may now submit names for the fourth operation team. The team will consist of 3 names.

I knew it was you, Mack! You even convinced JacaByte to switch his reject vote to an approve vote to squeeze this past:

Adam: JB said no, then reversed. Odd
Mack: I may have had something to do with that

Source: IM earlier today.

Damn, now the score is 2-1 favoring the bad guys. Thought I was sure about the people I choose for that mission were innocent. Thought wrong.

@adam_0, on 19 July 2012 - 08:52 PM, said in GTW 39:

I knew it was you, Mack! You even convinced JacaByte to switch his reject vote to an approve vote to squeeze this past:

Source: IM earlier today.

I convinced him with logic that you were a terrorist. As you weren't on this committee, I figured that would give us a good chance of passing it. I was wrong, because the other terrorist was on the committee.

@mackilroy, on 19 July 2012 - 09:08 PM, said in GTW 39:

I convinced him with logic that you were a terrorist. As you weren't on this committee, I figured that would give us a good chance of passing it. I was wrong, because the other terrorist was on the committee.

...or because you are a terrorist? You've been on both committees that have failed. I wouldn't trust you in another committee.